1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Man Makes Threats to Test his son's School Safety System?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by primtim24, Jan 11, 2013.

1. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

It was obviously a dumb thing to do on the surface, but the school did say that through this they found a number of flaws with their system. Will this be copied by other people? Should it be? Is it even a helpful thing to do?

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do you have a link to the news story. I would like to learn about it some more before weighing in.

3. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

4. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

The gentlemen should just demand the school hire professionals to evaluate their security. He might even offer to pay. Point is, the school should be aware in some shape or form.

5. DaleDoback

DaleDoback Contributing Member

Ok. So this guy walk into a school and tells the staff he has a target and is going into the school to take out said target? I am wrong here......or is this the must insanely stupid person of 2013 so far?

I understand many parents have worries about their kids and school security.......but this is over the edge and dangerous. I am glad he was charged. I get his intentions......but he took it to a level that should not be touched.

6. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member