1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Guys who have more hair than their wives/girlfriends

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dei, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Only if you're a character from Game Of Thrones.

1 person likes this.
  2. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Dei seems incredibly and deeply and obsessively concerned with gender roles in society. He also really, really dislikes gay people.

This should tell you one of Dei's deepest secrets.

3. Damion Laverne

....redneck?

4. Dei

Dei Member

This can't possibly be real. That's really messed up.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

One of those "who cares" things? And like everything always does, I think it depends on ethnicity and demographics some

Its that guys have

NO VARIETY to them. WHATSOEVER.

A "vanilla" appearance and lifestyle is "masculine". While women can explore to the ENDS of the earth and BEYOND different ways to accessorize their look.

All a guy can to to "mix it up" is grow a goatee every once in a while...Or of course wear a suit. Thats it.

Also keep in mind, lots of men don't HAVE THEIR HAIR FOREVER. Its only there for a limited time before it thins, so gotta enjoy it while its there.

That said, opposite to that, I don't like women making a "statement" by chopping off her hair. If its about being low maintence and valuing that consistency, lets EVERYONE be low maintenance start to finish. Don't raise the stakes trying to look like a goddess, then get all homely :eek:

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

I have thick dreadlocks going down my back... because I'm cool like dat.

7. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I don't care if it is considered cool or not. I've worn my hair long since high school and don't have any plans to change it now.

The longest it has been is to my waist(back in the mid 90s) and it is currently just past my shoulder blades. I have never worn it mullet style, it has always been long in the front, back and sides.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You're extremely sexually insecure.

9. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Some of you guys must have awesome lives if you have to find stuff to be pissed at. Who gives a shiz if someone has long hair?

10. Dei

Dei Member

What? I'm just asking if there's a rule for guys having hair longer than their wives/gfs.

11. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

No.

/THREAD

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Considering my locks hit my shoulders . . . I cannot say I see much wrong with it

In college my Girlfriend wore a very short natural.

Rocket River

13. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

14. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I think it looks cool only if it's like this

[​IMG]

Charlie Whitehurst/Jesus like

15. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Probably

Some men nowadays are just lame as the masculine cue cards they are given to prove how tough and masculine they can be to make them seem more cooler than they are, yet look as lame as they did before.

What's wrong with being yourself and making yourself happy?

Pretty much.

Funny, but I actually agree with that. Vanilla in appearance and lifestyle...it's sort of a thing that society pushes, if a man is not clean cut, well-trimmed, married - in a serious relationship or banging tons of women half his age, doesn't own a house-condo, drives an above average car, or making more than the average American income...then there is SOMETHING wrong with him.

16. teknokid

teknokid Member

No guy can possibly have more hair than your mom.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

grammar.

18. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I have shoulder length hair now with 1 dread and used to have a full mop of dreads. Of course I can pull it off because of my masculine physique and wondrous shoulders, but that's besides the point. You wear the look, the look doesn't wear you.

The last russian girl I was with had amazing waist length hair, but shaved her head shortly afterwards. She wanted a new funky look and of course had the body and radiant skin to pull it off, so I was supportive and even did the first shearing myself. I guess this is what sexy people do in their spare time.

It always surprises me how low testosterone men (thread starter) and ugly women (plutoblu) feel so pressured to conform to gender roles. It's obvious they had traumatic/oppressed childhoods growing up and their desperation to find a suitable mate has made them critical and vindictive of everyone who deviates from the status quo.

19. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Are we including bodyhair in the equation?
    [​IMG]

20. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I've had long hair for about 10 years now. It's in a pony tail 99% of the time.

Never had any complaints.