1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"90% of UFC fighters using*PEDs" - Dong Hyun 'Stun Gun' Kim

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Angkor Wat, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Why is it that when PED comes up in combat sports, where its most dangerous, people tend to look the other way. Oh but they use steroids in a non contact sport like baseball and congress gets involved. Congress! Between this and Golden Boy covering up failed test, who isn't on PEDs in boxing/MMA lol.

Only Nonito Donaire. The only fighter doing true random 24/7 365 testing from VADA not the shady USADA

Dong Hyun 'Stun Gun' Kim: 90% of UFC fighters using PEDs

2. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-f_DPrSEOEo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  3. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

His name is Dong? lol

4. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Clearly you don't know your MMA :p

5. VanityHalfBlack

I'd be more shocked if you told me 90% of MMA fighters were Evangelical Christians!!!

6. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I think that Baseball and Football are legal monopolies, but the UFC isn't afforded the same privileges, so that's Congress sticks their nose in the former.

7. CheRollins

CheRollins Member

Actually PED's don't really do as much in combat sports as you might think. The majority of guys who use them do so during their weight cutting. The muscles you gain from steroid use would benefit you more in hitting a baseball more than hitting someone in the face. Also I don't believe Kim anyway. These guys are tested so much its ridiculous. All the ones who use, get caught. And now the UFC is using VADA testing which is the toughest test to pass. You have to be 100& CLEAN! Believe me, as a former fighter its not what most people think.

8. SunsRocketsfan

someone sounds like they are in denial

9. CheRollins

CheRollins Member

Not in denial, I've known guys who have used them and guys who don't. The guys I know who are clean way outnumber the guys who did use. The main point I wanted to make was that using has no real correlation on whether someone wins a fight. In fact, the majority of guys I've seen use, have losing records.

10. 713

713 Member

11. CheRollins

CheRollins Member

ahahahahah thats awesome! I'd bet on Rousey to win. I can't stand Faber!