1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Dallas] Roll call for tonight's game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by arjun, Mar 27, 2012.

1. arjun

arjun Member

Hey guys, anyone from Dallas going to the game tonight?

I will be sitting in the first row right behind the Rockets bench, look out for me on FSN Houston :) in a Luis Scola jersey.

These are the best tickets I've ever bought, will def upload pics/vids.

Nothing like beating the Mavs on the road, and then being there in person to rub in their face. Duck Fallas.

GO ROCKETS baby !!!

2. dje243

dje243 Member

I will be, but I definitely wont be in the first row. I'm interested to see how much red there is in the crowd.

3. aboinamedray

aboinamedray Contributing Member

ill be there too, sitting nowhere close to the from row, sadly. im going back and forth about whether or not i should wear my yao ming rookie jersey (away pajama jersey with "MING" on the back). either that, or my olajuwon ketchup and mustard jersey

4. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Holla at ya boi! I'll be in 119 in a Ron Ron jersey. Drinks at the tequila bar at halftime?

5. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

I'll be in 112 Row N. Probably rocking the Rockets Championship shiny jacket and maybe I'll throw on the Landry jersey under it haha

6. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Olajuwon for sure. I want to rock the RED tonight.

7. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

Sec 116 with my old school rockets tshirt on....i will buy drinks for any rocket fan at half at the old 7 room.

8. arjun

arjun Member

not sure where the old 7 room is??

All Rockets fans in attendance...lets meet up somewhere at halftime. Someone with better AAC knowledge pick an area please.

9. XIrocket

XIrocket Member

Old number 7 is the jack daniels bar...on the 100 level..

10. RocketFan

RocketFan Contributing Member

It was a rivalry in Houston this past Saturday... I was at Buffalo Wild Wings watching the game and this waitress was taking me and my friends' orders... She was born and raised in DALLAS... Grew up watching the DALLAS Mavericks... *SMH* :rolleyes:... Anyways, we were sitting at the bar area and she said that she had her Jason Kidd jersey with her at work for good luck... I told her: "You DO know what city you are in, right?" :p She didn't care... It went back and forth and I told her before we tied the game to send it into overtime, that there would be a Dragic 3 to send it into OT... Parsons hit the 3, but I did rub it in her face, haha... At the end though, she got the last laugh and WOOOOOOOT'd in the bar area... Needless to say she was the ONLY Mavericks fan there, LOL... I then joked with my friends and other people that were there, that "we should have a bonfire throwing that Jason Kidd jersey in there!" LOL... At the end, I couldn't finish my food, and asked the waitress for a "Houston" Box! She said, "I think we're fresh out of those..." But when she came back, she brought me a HOUSTON Box! LOL... :grin:

RocketFan -- A "Former" Red Rowdy that was signed for a 2 game contract from last season due to work needing me to work evenings... Never got a shirt though... :( Oh well... But DID parade around with the Rowdies in the Toyota Center lobby and march all around the Toyota Center... will NEVER forget that moment! :)

11. arjun

arjun Member

cool see ya there.

Rockets fans...LET US UNITE.
    WE NEED TO BE LOUD
    WE NEED TO BE ROWDY
    WE NEED TO BE.....CLUTCHFANS !!

AND SHOW THESE DALLAS PONIES WASSUP HOW WE DO.

12. Stiles

Stiles Member

The wife and I will be there is old school Rocket t-shirts. Not sure where the seats are yet - have to pick up on will call. Getting to go to the game courtesy of one of the Maverick dancers. So excited and hope we get the win.

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I'll be in the nose bleeds.

No such thing as a bad seat to a rockets game!

14. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

for those attending please do not "holla" at this person or anyone that refers to themselves as "boi"

but go ahead and buy drinks and throw them at jason terry

15. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Was only joking in a lighthearted manner. Climb off your high horse and lighten up a little.

16. arjun

arjun Member

whats wrong with you??

imma holla at dat boi...fa sho

1 person likes this.
  17. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

I can't wait till Derek Fisher checks into the game.....

18. arjun

arjun Member

:confused::confused::confused: u joking?

19. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Yes. But it will be interesting to see who gets all the minutes at PG this game after 3 OT's in the last 2 games/3 nights.

20. arjun

arjun Member

well according to dragic himself...he is playing, i expect him to play about 30 min or so like he did last night...and boykins fill in the rest. maybe have parsons and lee play some point