1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mavs are palying well

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by cujo, Nov 9, 2002.

1. cujo

cujo Member

Mavs are playing well

Mavs are kicking butts.....are they the highest scoring team?

#1 cujo, Nov 9, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2002
  2. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Dream's number is being retired, so who ares about the Mavs? :D

3. cujo

cujo Member

:) I agree

4. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

5. BALLhog 247 365

RIGHT NOW, MAVS R WHOOPING UP ON DETROIT BY 50!!!

6. cujo

cujo Member

Seems like they are winning with ease. Kings and Lakers better watch out. Even Bradley is playing well.

7. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

The mavs haven't played anybody with a winning record yet except detroit but detroit doesn't have any scorers to put any pressure on them. they won't have a tough opponent until Boston and the Lakers with Shaq possibly. If they can beat those two, I will be impressed. They just have an easy schedule right now.

8. PiPdAdY33

PiPdAdY33 Member

I'll be interested to see who wins on monday, the Mavs or the Blazers, if the Blazers are playing well they could easily defeat the Mavs but they could also not play well, I'm hoping for the first of these two.

9. cujo

cujo Member

I agree, but they are killing the teams that they should be winning. They are doing very well while all the big guns are struggling a little.

10. codell

codell Contributing Member

The Mavs scored 115 pts last night, had 27 assists and ONLY 3 TOs. Amazing!!!

Thats like a 9 to 1 TO/A ratio.

11. BanginScrew

BanginScrew Member

What's funny is that the Big 3 are not struggling. Look at the minutes played in the box scores for the Big 3. The thing is that the Mavs have had such big leads that the Big 3 have barely seen any of the 4th quarter. Against the Pistons (who have the #1 defense in the NBA right now) Finley played the most minutes, and he only played 32 minutes. Both Nash, and Dirk barely broke 20 minutes for the game. Kind of makes you think what the score would have been is Nash, and Dirk played the entire 4th quarter.