1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I love Brad Miller.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RedRedemption, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

... and Brad Miller sucks.

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

1). He was covered heavily.
    2). Thanks to Brad nobody had time to think.

3. timelordtwo

timelordtwo Member

^^^^^

4. Sampson4Sleepy

lets just say brad had some fam and friends in vegas last night..i have my sources

5. zzpot

zzpot Member

Are you saying Brad Miller has Turtle Blood and Donut DNA ????

If you are... I think your right !!

zzpot Puff puff :cool:

6. koopa

koopa Member

Brad miller at least has passion and turtle blood. Jordan hill has no IQ or turtle blood..he just has Nice dreads.

7. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

[​IMG]

8. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Sorry to bring up old isues but Ive been out of internet access for a while so havent been able to post.

Dragic>Brooks. Patterson>Hill. There is no doubt now that Brooks and Hill on the court was costing us and having repalced them in Dragic and Patterson has made us that much better. The same can be said in JJ>Miller. We should have got rid of Miller instead of JJ.

I just dont get it, we desperately need a big who can challenge shots at the rim and guard big guys - which JJ can do. Brad Miller is the very opposote of this description - he encourages more shots at the rim for our opponents and he cant stop any bigs to save his life. So why the hell werent we playing JJ when it was obvious there was no one else we could acquire? Does Aldeamn not realise that defense is our problem and not the offense.

I was dead wrong about BUD and T-Will though. Bud is improving bit by bit while T-Will is sucking more and more.

9. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

No more Brad Miller, please!