1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Suns 113, Rockets 110

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 8, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

Interesting stat... Every Rocket that played had at least 1 steal. The defensive effort is there!

2. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

what a way to lose...its not all Brad's fault, but pretty damn close...

3. albuster

albuster Member

This. Short and sweet but these are great words of wisdom. Repped.

4. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Can we please stop talking about playoffs? This game almost seals our fate.

5. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

We haven't gotten any help from other teams. I mean not any!

6. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

I don't think it does.

Have you looked at the upcoming schedules of NO, Por, and PHO? PHO beat us last night and could very well lose the next 4 out of 5 games they have. NO will lose to the Mavs tonight.

Yes, the game hurt to lose but it wasn't the nail in the coffin fo rour season.

7. houseofglass21

This game showed what a workhorse Scola is and how lost we are without him. He's as much the heart of the team as Kyle and Chuck

8. Sampson4Sleepy

do you even watch the games? that is the most idiotic post i have ever seen on this forum..& ive seen some pretty f***in' stupid post on here before. you deserve a trophy..clutch, do the honors

9. Sampson4Sleepy

word to those kmart drives in the 4th!

10. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

One of them was definitely an and 1. We haven't gotten any love from the refs in our last 2 losses.

11. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

is there video of the patterson ghost goal tending call, phx fans saying "he clearly touched the ball, how can you even argue it" just need to shut some people up..

12. lauradelenn

lauradelenn Member

Indeed, Chris Paul is going to be out at least another game, or so I read on yahoo. That's good news (as a Rocket fan, that is)....and likely to result in loss for NO that game vs the Mavs.

Am I alone in hoping we spank the h*ll out of Phoenix when they come to visit us?

13. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

Playoff is a dream and it may or may not happen.

At this point, the teams ahead of the Rockets are playing well so any mistakes by the Rockets will hurt.

Can someone say must win against the Spurs at home? Losing to Suns makes it so.

Now can this team do it? Don't count them out just yet.

And who is this T-Will everyone is talkin about? Does he play for the Rockets? Is he any good?

14. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

If they weren't real Rockets fans, they wouldn't bother to give a d*mn. Instead they do and watch the games, cheer when they win, and b*tch and moan when they lose. Its just they we fans are. Even the most level-headed of fans gets carried away with emotions sometimes.

15. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

Brad played bad at the end of the game. Martin played bad pretty much the entire game, so I think it's pretty damn close to being all his fault.

16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

OMFG! Warrick with 32 points. Scola defense was just terrible. Oh wait... he didnt play? Im not surprised we lost, I think Scola is more valuable than most people think. I ain't even mad at you Brad, it's not your fault you suck and get put out there on crunch-time. All I kept thinking was why Lowry didnt manhandle Nash. Pull up jumpers on NAsh? they were falling but you could've set your teammates a little bit better or drove to the basket at will.

17. red rocketz

red rocketz Member

do u remember when it happened? im trying to find it right now through the whole video... lol, im starting in the 4th Q

18. red rocketz

red rocketz Member

nvm found it.. ill upload it for u

19. red rocketz

red rocketz Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WL3DYNTwijw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. PeppermintCandy

The call went against the Rockets, but how heads up was Patterson for not touching the ball? Incredible poise and self control for a rookie.