1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**Official McGrady/Pistons 2010 Regular Season Thread**

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by emjohn, Oct 27, 2010.

1. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

wthhhhhh??!!!!!!!

should have gone to mcgrady for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

which scrub coach gives it to daye???

2. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Uh, Daye was fouled on that play...........clearly

3. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

It was a good play by Kuester.

Heat refs didn't call the foul which is totally unfair considering House was never fouled.

4. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

And McGrady has 10 assists game with zero turnovers :grin:

Screw the refs

5. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

i am one mad MF right now!

6. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

GARBAGE, bull crap call. Straight up garbage. They don't even review it. I could do a better job officiating games than the current garbage NBA refs. Blatant hit on the hand.

For pete's sake, JAMES JONES HIGH FIVED AUSTIN DAYE. Wtf? Garbage, this is why so many people are criticizing the NBA nowadays.

Daye got hit on that play. That was a rob!

For the record, I knew it was going to Daye. I just didn't know it was a dunk.

7. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

The NBA would just never let the Heat lose 2 in a row to borderline-playoff teams.

No ref had any balls to call anything they saw in their eyes tonight

8. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

http://twitter.com/Vee_Ellis4Freep
    this is just something else

9. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Watching NBA Gametime.

All three commentators (Miller, Smith, Rick) all agreed it was a foul.

This favoritism makes me rage so hard. And what makes it worse is all the Heat fans acting like it was a fair win.

You DONT call late-game fouls like that with less than 6 seconds to go. You let the players make their own destiny. If House had made that shot, great job. Y'all came through. But if he missed, let the damn Pistons come out on top.

10. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

it's kinda funny but replay of an alleyoop attempt (when everyone could see that it was 100% on Jones) was deleted from nba.com just a few minutes away after posting

Hope it's a glitch

See it tomorrow

11. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

He is their bes player has the most impact

12. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

He was 0-9 at the half but went 6-8 in the second half. The heat were doubling anytime he touched the ball

13. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

lol, didn't you know, the miami heat has an entirely different set of rules to play by. there is the miami heat rules that includes legal crab dribbles and travels and palmings and illegal screens and there is the rest of the nba rulebook..which screens have to be set about 5 years before the ballhandling starts his move. :p

but seriously, I used to get soooo mad and fuming out of my mind everytime I see about the bullsh!t calls "powerhouse" teams get..then I realised..its a business. I don't get so mad anymore. Whenever I see a super homer-ish call the miami heat gets or kobe gets...I'm just like ..."shrugs"

The heat will get their calls. the pistons with villanuevas and stuckeys wont...

its still a surprise to me how stern allowed spurs to win so many championships...

14. Quiksilver

Quiksilver Member

Does anybody know what kind of shoes mcgrady is wearing nowadays?

not the best pic:
    [​IMG]

15. number22

number22 Member

addidas ts speed, i think they're called

16. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

those are heatchecks I do believe.

17. soysauce

soysauce Member

http://www.shoes.com/Shopping/productdetails.aspx?catalog_name=web&pg=5096346&p=EC1155742&CMP=OTC-GoogleBase&partnerid=GoogleBase&cpc=GoogleBase&campaign=adidas&category=A&cpckw=adidas+Men's+TS+Lightning+Creator+Tea+Shoes+(Red/White)&CAWELAID=372549511

18. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Love D-wade but hate the heat. Terrible that mcgrady played well but only to have his efforts screwed over by the ref.

19. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Member

There shouldnt have been any calls on the last two plays. that house call was just bogus and made me wanna throw up. he stumble because he either flopped or lost his balanced. i think it was a little bit of both. And that last play is on Daye. I mean geesh man u have to connect on that. It could not have been the first time they ran that play. Mcgrady on the other was really good. I mean u could just tell that Mcgrady was a superstar in this league. Just look at this game compared to the preseason game he played in and its a totally different player. I just hope he stays agressive.

20. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

I didn't see the game, but looking at the stat sheet, is Tmac back??? 4 blocks?? 10 assists?? 8 rebounds?? wow !!