1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What Team do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by WyoRox, Oct 14, 2002.

?

What team do you Like to beat the most?

1. Lakers

42 vote(s)
    25.6%
  2. Kings

3 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Jazz

102 vote(s)
    62.2%
  4. Sonics

4 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Celtics

1 vote(s)
    0.6%
  6. Other

12 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. CoinToss

CoinToss Contributing Member

It seems that these things do over time.

When I really started watching the Rockets, back in '84, it seemed that the most hated team was the Celtics. Of course I did not like the Nuggets very much either.

Then I really began to hate the Sonics, then the Knicks, then the Jazz. These days, since we have not been in the playoffs in the last few years or as competitive, all I have is some strong dislike for some teams, such as the Lakers and Jazz, but no team makes my blood boil.

2. Htownhero

Htownhero Member

I voted Celtics and I'll tell you why. I grew up a Dominique Wilkins fan. I watched as Larry's freakin' Celtics beat us time and time again. I watched as Bird hit big shot after big shot, and hated it. I watched as McHale elbowed, tripped, hacked and floped, and I hated it. I watched as the refs tripped over themselves to call a foul when a Celtic had the ball, but when they were on D a gunshot wound wasn't enough to draw a whistle, and I hated it. I hate that ugly ass court, I hate the way Boston fans say Bahstan Gah-dan. I HATE THE BOSTON CELTICS!

Does that mean I don't hate the Jazz? Of course I hate the Jazz. I will never hate a team like I hated those Celtics though!

3. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Exact reasons why I hate the Lakers, Bulls, Celtics, and Knicks...Any team which benefits as much as they do from the refs gets my back up...

4. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Seattle, but like Utah, they're no longer a threat. They sure are fun to laugh at, though!

5. off_welfare

off_welfare Member

Jazz over Lakers ...what tha hell is wrong with u guys?

6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

You don't have to worry about them. Nellie is their coach and he can always find a way to implode a team. The second most overrated coach behind Lenny Wilkens.

7. Gascon

Gascon Member

The Jazz are representative of everything that is wrong and soulless in this world. I blame them for the current state of the NBA, for the fact that you can't change the television channel to an NBA game that's actually in progress and not stopped for freethrows.

I blame them for Enron.

I blame them for my hairloss, and for the pimple that just formed on my shoulder.

I blame them for world hunger, and for the current state of the economy.

To quote the bard: Besides I say, and will in battle prove, that all the treasons for the these eighteen years complotted and contrived in this land fetch from false (Utah) their first head and spring." Richard II

8. coke

coke Member

I hate lakers the most...

9. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

LMAO

10. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

Jazz.

No question.

At all.

11. I h8 Logos

I h8 Logos Member

12. COMPAQ CENTER

COMPAQ CENTER Member

13. COMPAQ CENTER

COMPAQ CENTER Member

14. COMPAQ CENTER

COMPAQ CENTER Member

It seems that there are more Spurs and Mavs haters than back then.

15. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i wish i could vote twice for the jazz...

the cardinals in baseball

the cowboys in football

16. COMPAQ CENTER

COMPAQ CENTER Member

17. codell

codell Contributing Member

I bet you loved it when Sampson went Muhammed Ali on Jerry Seaschting (sp.). lol

18. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

If not for Horry, I would hate the Lakers.

19. stroker

stroker Member

Right now it's the Lakers because of their arrogance as a team and the fans are obnoxious as hell; the sight of Shaq makes me nauseous and I LIVE in LA :mad: . The Magic Johnson led Lakers were way cool, though...
    Utah is probably the all time most hated team that has endured the test of time, for me personally, (except when they play the Shaq/Kobe Lakers). Who gives a crap about the Knicks anyway ?

20. Elvis Costello

The Jazz are easily the team I hate the most. I detest the Portland Trailblazers, too.