1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Nike NFL Jerseys? (Fake I hope...)

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by ToyCen428, Oct 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I gotta admit those look pretty sweet. I'd wear the texans one..

2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Love that Texans uni.

3. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

These are obviously photoshopped as part of a conspriacy by the US gov't devised quite some time ago.

If you look at it at eye level......

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

They look very XFLish.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/12/nike-plans-to-dramatically-change-nfl-jerseys/

"Nike Brand President Charlie Denson told Darren Rovell of CNBC that the change would be similar to changes that Nike has made to college football jerseys."

"We plan on changing the NFL jersey dramatically just like we've done with the college programs, using new thinking and the greatest technology available," Denson said. "The NFL program hasn't had the same type of advancement in recent years."

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Texans uni looks 10 times better. Would be nice if they were real.

7. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Love that under shirt/sleeves. The red and blue with the stripe! :eek:

8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Those uniforms are really cool. I don't see why the NFL wouldn't go to something like that. They can still sell the same 'old-fashioned' jerseys.