1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMac says we will get beaten

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bugzpodder, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

No, his honest opinion stinks and comes at the most inappropriate time. I would never, ever, ever say this about another team as long as my team was still in the playoffs. There are some things that you just don't do- but hey, it doesn't matter, T-Mac has made a career out of being an idiot. I was most definitely his biggest supporter when the trade first happened, but I want nothing more than for his sorry a** to be traded next year.

2. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Oh come on. You people bashing T-Mac for giving his OPINION to a question are making this more that what it should be. Yeah he was asked who do you think will win it all. He said the Lakers. Granted if he said the Rockets then guys would still get at him. Hahaha Tmac we did it without you blah blah blah your out of here.

Don't knock the man for what he believes.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Is Jerry Sloan a Rocket?

No? Well then who the heck cares???????

And just playing your diversionary game, since when does 2 wrongs make a right?

DD

4. DaDakota

Hopefully all the TMac only fans will leave with him.

The guy is one of the biggest wastes of talent ever to play the game, and all because of the peanut sized brain he has in his skull.

DD

5. The Rock MVP

The Rock MVP Member

You guys are such typical haters

Seriously if any of you were asked this question...you would say the Lakers. If Tmac would have said the Rockets with a small giggle afterwards...This board would be rioting the streets right now

Jerry Sloan said they didnt even have a chance against the Lakers BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED. Don't give me the "people in utah suck" because he is one of the most respected coaches in the league.

Common...get real guys. Its like the fuel to hate Tmac is dieing and you want to resupply it.

6. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

This is one thing I love about Clutchfans. They automatically ASSUME that you are an "Only Fan" by looking at the name. HAHAHAHA gotta love you guys :D :D

7. DaDakota

Well, I don't know....when you have a nick like Tmac4Life#1, I mean, I can't believe someone that willingly chose that nickname would be a fan of his and defending him?

Really? I mean wow !!!

Such a leap of logic, right?

:rolleyes:

DD

8. Mr Chuck Norris

He did pick a generic answer the 2 number 1 seeds in both conferences

9. DaDakota

If Tmac said "Don't sleep on my Rockets, they are still in it, but if I had to pick one that was not my Rockets" then I would go with the Lakers.

That would be acceptable.......don't you see how bad it is for the TEAM captain to say something like this?

It basically tosses his teamates under the bus again....like the "I have not played with good players" comment or any number of other idiotic things he has said over the course of his time here.

Weisbrod was right, and the sad thing is, that Tmac has not grown a bit.....

What a waste.

DD

10. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

So you would be okay if say for instance, Battier said he picks the Lakers to go all the way?

11. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

The point was that athletes never really answer the question asked, because a lot of times it's just not tactful to do so. Tracy never learned this. He's like the athlete equivalent of a social misfit. No common sense.

12. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

This is a politically correct world with men and women and boys and girls and beasties of all flavors.

The so-called Stacy McGrady keeps acting boyishly and sillily. This isn't about hating, its about shaking one's head at the immaturity - of the fellow, his presence/personna and game. Can he cheer 'his guys' on as the play-offs run hopefully to LA, and hopefully beyond? Will he? Is he finished as a Rock? I suspect so, except - well, there is the Owner Alexander factor. Could he (and Lowry and maybe Landry) bring Brand and Dre back? If only...

Until then, Tracy is ours. Ain't we the ones. Go Rox - and no Von and done THIS time around!

13. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Well when another person disables your account because they got mad that they were wrong what other options do you have. You have to think of a new name.

But like I said I love how everyone assumes. There is a guy on here who name is T-Mac1 I believe. Sorry if I spelled it wrong but do you think and believe he is an "only fan"

14. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Exactly. Also Jerry Sloan called his team "Soft" Lets see if they get rid of him because of what he said. Matter fact Yao said this team was "Soft". Hmmmm he is still here.

15. DaDakota

If you got banned, I doubt it was another person's fault, and you could choose whatever nickname you want.

Blaming others for your own failure is a Tmac trait.

If you are NOT a Tmac only fan, then why not petition Clutch to get it changed? I doubt he would mind....

Considering the idiocy that Tmac has brought to this team....

How old are you, like 15? I mean honestly? You are comparing a guy saying his team needs to play tougher to a TEAM captain saying someone else is going to win?

Have you ever played a team sport or been in a leadership position, because if you had you would not be defending what he said or having a difficult time understanding how damaging and idiotic it is to say those things.

Kids...SHEESH !

DD

#375 DaDakota, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  16. SouthMJS

SouthMJS Member

Jerry Sloan's bleak-o-meter has nothing to do with T-Mac or the Rockets.

1 person likes this.
  17. DaDakota

STOP MAKING SENSE !!!

;)

You just earned some Shamrock baby !!

DD

18. tone-weezy

tone-weezy Member

His interview showed he's probably unattached emotionally to the team. With being out since mid-feb. and being in Chicago most of the time I honestly think Houston was/is the last thing on his mind. Outta sight, outta mind can work both ways...

The interview didn't seem like they were talking to a player whose team is in the playoffs....just a random player. He sounded like an analyst or a pundit more than Tracy McGrady of the Houston Rockets.

Van Gundy/Adleman coaching styles, MVP race, Playoffs in general & his rehab were the topics discussed. Its weird cause he hasn't really talked to anyone public since ending his season so when he does its very informal to a radio station in Atlanta with little to nothing about the Rockets.

I think this whole thing small and unimportant but its gonna get big and rest of the team is going to have to answer questions about it when they shouldn't have to answer questions about player who's been out since the all-star break.

1 person likes this.
  19. DaDakota

DING DING DING !!!!!

That is the problem...it is a distraction to his teamates, he is still the team captain.

It is mind numbing how stupid Tmac is....just mind numbing.....

DD

20. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

I never really thought about that. Once you have your name I thought you are stuck with it so i didn't even bother.

Team Captain?? A captain is a leader. Someone who leads their team. We have no captain on this team. By the way yes I play sports. I'm actually on a football team. If someone asked me a ? about another teams shot at winning and I don't say my team then there is nothing wrong.

I understand what it is in being a fan but this team is not complete and I don't think we have enough to win it all. Thats just my opinion. This team is just not athletic and experienced enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.