1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ronald on now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by carmichael dave, Apr 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

I heard the same thing.

CD, Landry did not shoot himself if that is what you said.

2. tsunami

tsunami Member

Damn I forget that people from Sac town hate Lakers as well :D That's a funny show.

3. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Maybe he said he didn't shoot himself.

4. BrooksBall

Yea, maybe I just misheard him.

5. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

Thanks CD!!

6. bratna8

bratna8 Member

How could you guys defend TMac on this?????

He doesn't even mention his own team, which is very capable of beating anyone in this league.

Keep on defending this stupid MF :mad: :mad: :mad:

7. BrooksBall

CD, what do you think injured players like Ginobili or Garnett would say to that same question???

8. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

T-mac didn't pick the team that pays him 21 million a year. Whats wrong with that lol.

9. tsunami

tsunami Member

My cousin lives in Sac town. I will definitely recommend him to listen to Carmichael show.

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i just listened to tmac's interview....i think it could be a big deal because tmac answered so quickly, no hesitation, no "i wish we'd win it, but if not then LA. I mean, right after a HUGE win by his team? How is it not on his mind?

11. NateNate

NateNate Member

CD Whats up with the kings? any chance of you convincing them to give us kevin martin for say..... Brian cook? ok thats a joke. Is there any rockets fans in that area and do they ever tell you to shut up talking about Houston?

12. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

The least Mac could have done is mention his team and how great they are playing to start the playoffs and give them some recognition. He could have at least said if there's any team that can stop the Lakers, it's the Rockets, even if he favors LA to go all the way.

BTW, what the hell is Mac doing making more promises how he is going to be back at an elite level next year??? Didn't he learn from his own false claims that he made earlier this season?

Way to call him out CD!

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i think it definitely shows how tmac doesn't even see himself as part of the team, like he's already distancing himself, putting himself apart, like if he was a FA, that's what that sounds like, FA talk. What if he was playing? Would he have said LA also? Probably not, he would have said Houston. What if Yao was out again and he was healthy? He would have said Houston also probably. I think he feels we cant do it without him..

14. tsunami

tsunami Member

CD, tell us your opinion that the league does have a flopper list? If it exists, how come refs still get fooled again and again.

15. fmp087

fmp087 Member

how long before the interview is available on podcast?

16. BrooksBall

^^^^^

I agree 100%. I was about to post something to that effect.

17. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

werd. Please post up the podcast soon.

18. Noodles1140

Noodles1140 Member

19. tone-weezy

tone-weezy Member

His interview showed he's unattached emotionally to the team. With being out since mid-feb. and being in Chicago most of the time I honestly think Houston was/is the last thing on his mind.

The interview didn't seem like they were talking to a player whose team is in the playoffs....just a random player. He sounded like an analyst or a pundit more than Tracy McGrady of the Houston Rockets.

While I think it was harmless and shouldn't be a big deal it probably will be.

20. BrooksBall

You were so eloquent and on point with your first two paragraphs...

Then the final part makes me think somebody pushed you off your chair, wrote their thoughts and clicked "Submit."