1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Swole can Yao get?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GotGame15, May 20, 2002.

1. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

That is a big concern for the Rockets if they are to choose him. He said he doesn't like working out. So that sux. But since he is 7' 5" and already 285 pounds....how much weight and muscles can a guy his size potentially get?

You have to be realistic....and consider all the things he does in his life. I don't know if he will get bigger....Shawn Bradley was said to have worked out a while and changed from being a pencil to maybe a marker.

I really think that it would take a whole year of diet planning and workout drills until he can gain even a little bit of weight, cuz they say that it is not as easy for a big man to gain weight. I just don't think that he has the time to get bigger than he is right now...probably just a few pounds here and there, but not enuf to make much a difference than what he is now.

2. moomoo

moomoo Member

Didn't Shaq bulk up from when he first entered the pros? I saw a video clip of him back when he was with Orlando, and he looked noticeably slimmer than he does now.

Anyone have any weight stats to back this up?