1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WANTED: Derrick Rose

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Egghead, Feb 28, 2009.

1. SoundMan

SoundMan Member

here's the deal man..after a game a lot of people hit up the forum..particularly to respond in the game thread. the last thing we need is you making smart ass threads which contribute nothing to this board other than wasting server space and bandwidth!

all you are doing is cluttering up the forum. this forum has taken a turn for the worse with all these r****ded threads.....ugh!

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

apparently it's acceptable now to make these kinds of posts, so many around that stay around....

3. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

someone needs to teach teach Brooks to how to blow a whistle, while urinating on himself as he screams "FIRE".

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

It could've been put in a thread rather than made its own thread. Still, it made me snort, to it gets 3 stars.

5. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

Yeah! :rolleyes: It's Artest's fault! Forget he hit 6 - 3's and finished w/ 32 points... w/o Artest we're not even in the game.

Sick and tired of hearing people bash Artest for missing a couple of shots when he made all the shots that kept us in it. :mad:

6. BornRedIn87

BornRedIn87 Member

So what makes people move from Rookie to Member etc???????

I thought it was funny, but I have realized it is alot easier to put sarcastic comments in other peoples threads rather than making your own.

7. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

That's very true.He made mistakes, but he also felt that there was no other choice. He does need to trust other players, but apart from Yao and Luis we didn't have any other scorers and they weren't doing well in the 4th either.

8. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

And Rose just goes by Lowry for the lead.

9. ambrose86

ambrose86 Rookie

haha I found this thread to be funny. I guess that's why I am a rookie too :p . But I do agree that the vulgar part perhaps could be done better by egghead.

As to Brooks, what I get is that Rick Adelman intentionally played brooks longer than he should have so that he can learn and rebound from the abuse. Obviously this move backfired because Rose continued his dominance and after he became hot and gained unbelievable confidence, there's no containing him with Lowry.

I felt that had Lowry been in the game sooner Rose would not get as hot as he had late in the game, and obviously we would have won. But do I blame Adelman? Just a lil. I mean this Rockets organization clearly see Brooks as our future and are willing to sacrifice games so that he can learn and become a better player. It is through defeat-- a tough spanking-- that a player would truely learn. And honestly losing this game may serve Brooks better in the future.

10. ak47

ak47 Member

Rookiefied! :cool:

11. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

It was inevitable, so AB just relaxed and enjoyed it.

12. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Since tracy and rafer is gone, I guess people hae to find someone else to blame. Brooks,then it will be scola, then battier, chuck,deke,lowry,cook,landry, so on and so on.

13. RoxTurk

RoxTurk Member

Do you know the other victims of Derrick Rose ? Yes, I know he is a rookie but he is also a superstar, he can rape anyone on anynight, don't pretend like Bobby Jackson killed Brooks last night, it is Derrick Rose, that's why Bulls picked him as NO:1 in last draft.

14. jboslett

jboslett Member

I thought it was funny, but unnecessary.

15. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Wow, this is a stupid thread.