1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lets talk about Bodybuilding.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Hoee Ass, Nov 3, 2008.

1. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

they probably did, but the character is from Laos

2. Galaksy

Galaksy Member

Do bench press

3. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

So are you Chinese or Japanese.

BTW, give it some time. When you hit your 30s, you'll be wishing you had that metabolism.

Genetics play such a big part on what your body looks like. I've seen some skinny guys that can eat 3 burgers a day and not gain weight. I've seen some people who will gain weight if they even look at a candy bar.

4. Hoee Ass

Hoee Ass Member

I am Laotian! but, if thats not what you want to hear, then I'm Japanese. :confused:. Maybe you guys should Urbandictionary that up.

anyways, thanks for the info, I actually appreciate the fact that I don't have to do much cardio, and I can easily "trim" my body.

5. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

What is this Laotian thing about? Does it mean you really like those Hawaiin garlands they put around your neck when you arrive in Honolulu?

6. Omer

Omer Member

Those 3 bolded statements...I am in EXACTLY the same position, same weight. What a nice coincidence.

Except I'm just trying to gain it naturally without those supplements. I just take protein after workouts two to three times a week.

7. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

BUMPING THIS SHIZZ
    <br>
    How do we not have a work out thread on the first page...
    <br>
    Currently sitting at about 140, want to gain about ten pounds in muscle.

Been about 6 weeks since i've been doing the same routines so I think it's about time to change it up a little.

Taking heavy protein loaded generic weight gainer. Assault pre-workout. Vitamins. ZMA. etc..

ALSO, never take ZMA before waiting at least a few hours after drinking milk. Just puked buckets, not fun...

8. arjun

arjun Member

quit taking all that ****..its not good.

eat healthy, work out, play sports, and go HARD.

be a man.

9. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    Brohan i've been working out hard for a longgg time. It's really not uncommon for people to take a form of protein, a pre-workout, and some ZMA. And everyone should be taking Vitamins.

I have dat ectomorph body type so it's hard to get consistent gains unless I bump up my food intake incredibly during bulking phases.

10. Omer

Omer Member

Can't believe I was the last poster on this thread in 2008 before it got bumped.

Well...I'm at 143 now. How things change :)

11. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Your weights at 140? how tall are you?
    I keep hearing that Assault is the next best thing after Jack3d. Just want to get your opinion about that since Jack3d has been banned in most stores.

I bought it in bulk the last time i went to Vitamin Shoppe so I'm looking for something new to try in case their not selling it anymore by the time i finish all 4 containers.

12. Bear_Bryant

Bear_Bryant Member

I eat a lot and can't gain weight. I've tried eating a lot of healthy foods and didn't gain weight. I tried eating a lot of unhealthy food and it didn't work.

God bless my high metabolism.

13. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

If your trying to put on a large amount of good lean muscle you won't achieve that by just eating food and working out.

Protein supplements are an essential staple in every single person's diet that is into bodybuilding. For every pound you weigh, you need 1.8 times that in grams of protein. So since he weighs 140 he probably should be consuming well over 200 grams of protein, and trust me, you would have a very hard time consuming just half of that in a day without taking supplements.

14. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

WOW you've truly been blessed.:)

15. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Creature powder creatinine has been really nice. I only workout on weekends since I'm busy and skipped last weekend serving, so this time I took it and was impressed on how I kept going.

Hydro whey also but it's expensive as ****. Just one scoop post workout. Was taking synth 6 post but needed something faster. I never try to use it as a meal replacement.
    Tyson microwavable chicken breast is a must. Trying to learn how to use that George foreman grill. I wanna throw plenty of meat on that.

16. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

The George Foreman Grill is the best thing to have ever been invented, its such a time saver. Just grill your chicken breast in bulk and throw it in the fridge and BAM you don't have too cook for a whole other week.

17. Hoee Ass

Hoee Ass Member

^Nice. I'm also at about 143.

eat, work out hard, and stay away from crack!

18. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    I'm only about 5'9, maybe around 5'10 in the morning but that's not real height anyways.

Hence why I need to pack on the pounds. I actually had to bulk up to 140 using protein when I first started. I've been trying to stay consistent without any supplements for about a year now. However, around May (ish) I decided it's time to go into heavy work out mode and like you said anyone who needs to put on "good weight" through lean muscle and seriously work out absolutely needs supplements (realistically)

Assault is very good. A few of the guys around my gym used to take jack3d and a lot of them have switched over and liked it. I would very much recommend it.

19. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

This is fixing to be me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-taiCbkg5GY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. nguyen3706

nguyen3706 Member

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.