1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The type of Attitude the Rockets need this season.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dkoune, Aug 29, 2008.

Tags:
  1. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUkz80TRPNk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUkz80TRPNk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm willing to bet TheFreak is not going to agree with you.

3. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

I mean yeah other than the ejection part,Which would not help us that much,yeah this attitude is sexy. :D

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

So we need McGrady to get ejected a lot?

How does that help the Rockets?

5. Shaud

Shaud Member

Not sure why T-mac went after him, I'm guessing Snow said something to him or something happened earlier.

Gotta love Eric Snow acting like he was going to go towards T-mac knowing Theo and the Refs were between them, when he didn't do all that when he was mushed.

6. Erichstolz

Erichstolz Member

we need Mcgrady to actually play like he WANTS to win.

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Every player will have to look deep within themselves and find their purpose as it pertaines to the Rockets. If their purpose is to win an NBA Championship, consider it done.

8. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

dkoune,

not to go off topic, but didn't Boston just win a championship after not winning a playoff series this year?

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I agree. We need more of this as well:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uuPBbKCW1no&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uuPBbKCW1no&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now that's how you build a championship team (not so much the creating a riot and getting ejected for the season ... the attitude).

10. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

I dunno, I'm pretty sure that it will set a new record for attendance in Toyta centre........a record low in Toyta centre.

11. Ikorose

Ikorose Member

We need our players to NOT be nice guys. I remember watching a game where Shane Battier helped up a fallen opponent. I hated that. JVG was commentating and was beside himself. That is the type of boy scout BS that should not be taking place.

I don't think we're soft, but we're too nice. We need to be mean. We need some retaliators on this team. T-Mac isn't as feisty as he was in Orlando. Yao has a tendency to respect his opponent a lil too much. Rafer and Francis were our only players of that hard nature, and Francis isn't playing, so it was just one guy. The additions of Artest and Dorsey would severely help here. They won't have any BS.

12. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

THIS is what we need this season...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBx8LSwqRpE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBx8LSwqRpE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Your like the 5th person to tell me this. Can we just not look to deep in to things. Besides I didn't come up with this sig. I saw it on someone else that said if you believe in the Rockets put this as your sig, and I did.garsh. And it also says a team that couldn't get out of the first round the year before. Celtics didn't go to the playoffs the year before their championship.

14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

That explanation doesn't help. If you don't want people to keep pointing it out, just change it.

15. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

Ok can some one do it for me I'm a little lazy right now.

16. Cocainecowboy

Cocainecowboy Member

we need none of the above...we need to play tough yet sensible smart basketball with the movement and fluidity of a signature Adleman offense..with an emphasis on passing and movement without the ball :cool:

17. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

We agree! He wants us to bring stupid to the court!

18. dkoune

dkoune Rookie

not Stupid. Stoopid. sometimes that what you need to get under the other teams skin. :cool:

19. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

No one can change your sig but you.

20. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

It wouldn't be happening at Toyota Center.... Unless you plan on throwing beer at the home team players.