1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I Want a STEVE FRANCIS Bobblehead Doll!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by emoreland, Feb 20, 2002.

1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

I want one so anyone that can get an extra I would be willing to pay for it....or I have the Rockets 95 Finals on tape vx Orlando or the 95 Cnference Finals vs San Antonio. Please email me at clutchcity34@nts-online.net

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I am sure they will turn up on ebay. I would expect them to go for atleast $125-$150.

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

That much seriously??? I was wanting to purchase one as well but was expecting a price tag of around $80 because that is what the average price tag was for a Hakeem bobblehead when they first came out. If they are going for $125-$150 I might have to wait and get one as a gift or something. :) :(

4. R0ckets03

There were 10,000 Hakeem bobbleheads that were given away. Hakeem is really not that popular when it comes to collecting memorabilia.

Steve on the other hand is one of the top 5-6 basketball players when it comes to collecting popularity. Combine that with the fact that there are only 5,000 of Steve bobbleheads and you are looking at the price tag I predict.

5. Lil Pun

Oh, OK that makes more sense. I thought there were 10,000 Stevie bobbleheads as well. I may be SOL. :(

6. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

I just bought one on Ebay for $35.

7. mfclark

mfclark Member

Bobbleheads tend to go for $25-$50 on eBay. With his popularity, look around and watch the bid prices of some bobbleheads on eBay and you should be able to snag one in the middle of that range. Some are Buy It Nows which can guarantee you'll get it.

8. R0ckets03

Yeah I emailed Lil Pun about how cheap they are going for right now on ebay. I have no idea why they are going so cheap right now. Iverson bobblehead, which are also numbered to 5000 sell for $250+.

Maybe its because Rockets are sucking right now and also Francis is sort of injured right now. Plus there are so many listed right now. Now is the perfect time to buy em.

Hakeem bobbleheads started selling for around $50, but I was able to sell some for around $90. I bet next year when we are in the playoffs and Francis is kicking ass and there arent more then one listed at a time, these puppies will start going for $100+.

Well at least I hope so. I have about 12-13 of these. :D

9. Lil Pun

Yeah, thanks for the e-mail. I went and checked everything out. I'm going to bid on one at the very last second so I'll almost be sure to get one as long as it is $80 and below.

10. R0ckets03

Ooooh I hate it when other people bid at the very last second. Only I am suppose to do that. ;)