1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

{FOR SALE} PLAYSTATION 3 40GB with 2 wireless controllers and 8 Blu-Ray movies

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by emoreland, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Emailed you my correct address. It should also be with the PayPal payments.

2. Lil Pun

BTW, do you know what day you will ship the items?

3. Lil Pun

Anything?

4. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Hey, Im sorry for not getting back to you sooner. It should be shipping out today. I will be sure to get you the tracking number just as soon as I get it. Its gonna be coming from Lubbock Texas as it belongs to my brother. What will happen is.....youll be getting the chocolate in a different shipment since I live here in Midland. Let me know if youve got any other questions.....I think it will be shipped using priority mail but I promise to let you know just as soon as I can.

5. Lil Pun

Thank you for the update. I am sorry to be nagging you but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous about such a large purchase. Did you receive my email with my address information for shipping purposes? I sent an email and my PayPal payments should have the correct address as well. I would prefer a FedEx or UPS shipment opposed to an USPS but whatever is convenient and hopefully it will be insured for any damages or loss if they happen. If you don't mind, please keep me updated on the status though. Thanks again!

6. emoreland

I dont blame you for being nervous but you have my word that it will be delivered to you in perfect condition. I will get in touch with him to see if it is possible to use FedEx or UPS to ease any nervousness that you have.

I will definitely keep you updated, thanks!

7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Good Lord...this is still going on? :eek: :D

8. Lil Pun

Thanks again!

9. Lil Pun

Also, if it was needed you could send me back the $20 I paid for shipping and I can email a FedEx account number to you if that would work and if the items have not shipped yet.

10. emoreland

Yes we can do that if you prefer. My brother had every intention of shipping it out today but he was really under the weather and couldnt leave his home. I will just send the 20.00 via paypal when I hear from you.

11. josh123

josh123 Member

good god i just saw this post
    i woulda given you 550 straight up
    wow
    anyone else selling a ps3?

12. Lil Pun

OK, I have sent you an email. Please let me know that you received it. It has my FedEx account number and my correct address. My correct address was also included with my PayPal payments. When shipping my package he can just use FedEx Ground service.

Doing it this way will cut out some work for you. Once you tell me it has been shipped I can just check my account online for tracking and what not. So all I need to know now is when the items have shipped and I can take care of everything else.

Please update me as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

13. emoreland

Wanted to let you know that it has been shipped through FedEx.........Ive emailed you the tracking number. I wasn't able to get in touch with my brother before he shipped it early this morning LOL so we weren't able to use your account number.

There is a signature required for this as well as the tracking number that I've emailed you. It looks as if you will be receiving the PS3 this week.

I hope that you love it and I want to thank you for being so patient LOL. You should also be getting some chocolate soon as well. Let me know if you've got any other questions, thanks again.

14. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

15. Lil Pun

I'M SO FREAKING PSYCHED!!!

THANKS!!! :D :D :D

16. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

...and no girlfriend cuz she's pissed you spend the furniture money on toys. :D

17. Lil Pun

I wanted to let you know I received the system but I am having an issue. I have the A/V cables hooked up and the system powered on but I am getting no sound and no picture. The system powers on and the lights are on but nothing is showing up on the screen and no sound is coming out either. I have tried a regular DVD and one of the Blu-Ray discs to no avail.

18. armyman7894

armyman7894 Member

that happened to me and my 360. the thing with my 360 was that u had to make sure the cables were set to HD or normal tv. Theres a little switch on the cables. Now i dont know if your ps3 has that, but you should check.

19. Lil Pun

Yes that was the problem, it was in HDMI mode. Thanks! :D