1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis -- Jazz 105, Rockets 96

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 14, 2008.

Tags:
  1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Well Well Well.............Wasnt that just awesome.........Fuch that team that has played the last two......Maybe the nugs game didnt mean alot.....

But that one did dammit.......

I want the Rocket with heart......DRIVE to the Goal u are guarded by Kyle Korver.........WTF

2. RocketRedd45

RocketRedd45 Member

This game was extremely painful to watch, especially tmac jacking up 3's. However, it was nice to see our little spurt at the end to close the gap to 7 points, a little too late though

3. Yakapo

Yakapo Member

Tmac rocks!!!! Never trade tmac. He is worth every penny of 20 million!
    He is consistent! He doesn't even need to improve any areas of his game.

I've noticed that if anyone says anything negative about tmac that they are not received well.

4. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

what makes me so mad is that Scola has actually proved to be a go to 3rd scoring option this year and Yao goes down. GAHHHHHHHHHHH, I hope we do well this post season but I hope we do great next year. :( :(

5. Landlord Landry

tmac won't be traded......i put up my morgatge on it........

I find it goofy how people think that this was a psudeo playoff game......playoffs, and 2 games before the playoffs are 2 tottaly different things.

6. Seth

Seth Member

No news to me, the Jazz are allowed to bang opponents at will at home and T-Mac is afraid of contact so.....

Adelman needs to really control T-Mac the way popovich controlled Parker, he used to shoot a lot of 3´s then Pop told him to shoot 2 threes at most and he has became a better player, T-Mac is not a shooter there is no need for him to shoot 7 3-pointers a game.

7. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

If the rockets can't outrebound the other team they're gonna get pasted. The Jazz just push their way for the boards and the rockets forwards are too undersized and overwhelmed.

Works better with Yao in there taking all the attention letting the scrappier players go get em. Oh well, :(

8. bewy

bewy Member

Man this team really do Suck...

9. Rocks4ever

Rocks4ever Contributing Member

Where the hell was Novak in this game? There's got to be a way to get this guy more minutes.

10. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

We have to play Mutumbo more or play Woods. We got dominated on tha boards 50 to 38 and then we let Utah grab 16 offensive rebounds.

11. t-mac4bigmac

t-mac4bigmac Member

Really, Tmac did not bring it tonight, as seen in his jacking up three pointers; thats not how u win a big game like this. But also, there are too many Rockets bandwagon fans. I'm sorry, but the fans here are sad a lot of times, just like Tmac's sad performance tonight. You guys can hate all u want and start cheering for the Lakers of whatever team u want. But for me, I'm still gonna root for the Rockets and Tmac cuz I know (at least i firmly believe) they can still bring up their game for the playoffs and win!

12. RocketRedd45

RocketRedd45 Member

Please Matt Bullard, talk some sense into T-Mac on the flight back to Houston!

13. Landlord Landry

it's not if you say ANYTHING negative.......it's the morons who say tmac is TRASH because he doesn't hit his jumpers while being double teamed and injured......i'm not wearing tmac glasses.......it's obvious he's off, but I'm not going to sit here say he's trash, when he's been a pretty big part of this teams success this year.....regardless of his salary.....half of this ish talkers were chanting MVP a month and a half ago.......now mac is wack blah blah........

14. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

36 FTA ????

Is not their foul Utah have the Refs on their side and is impossible to beat them at home, they show a lot of poised to don't overact to the bad calls and keep fighting. I saw a lot of heart tonite. There is a reason Utah is so good at home and so bad on the road.

15. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

Everyone is expecting too much from Mcgrady. The man is only dependable for 1 QUARTER a game. This game it was the 1st quarter. Sometimes its the 3rd or the 4th but never the whole game or even a half. It is what it is.

It didn't help that the rest of the players were getting pushed around like nobody's business by the jazz.

Okur sucks. His entire game is jacking up 3's and he misses most of them.

16. sook

sook Rookie

did jackson, novak, brooks hit like 5 threes combined the last 2 min?!?!? i was WOW

17. Yakapo

Yakapo Member

random memories...

remember when mad max stood on the free throw line as if it was his turn to take free throws when nick was about to take his shots? I can see nick's thoughts... "why is he standing there?"

18. CrystalPistol

CrystalPistol Member

thanks rockets... making me turn to my pint of ben and jerry's. im so fat :eek:

19. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

"Bandwagon Fan, you're just a bandwagon fan man!!!", Rockets fan who can't take criticism, you know the one who had the mom that told him that POS art piece he brought home from school looked wonderful and put the crap up on the fridge for all the neighbors to laugh at.

lmao :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if we want the Spurs to lose tonight though do we?

20. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

I know seriously, I want a Big-Mac after that game. :rolleyes: