1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jazz forum

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheReasonSF3, Feb 5, 2002.

Tags:
  1. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Yeah. Flopping should be illegal and if you get caught doing it you should get a technical foul. That would totally ruin the Jazz. :D

2. red

red Contributing Member

ahahahaah what a loser...you gonna cry...huh you gonna cry...is that i tear i see squirting out...(red bounces ball off of highposts head)...followed by highpost balling like a baby...

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Now that the big bullies of clutchcity.net are teasing HighPost about his crying, this is where he pulls a Ralphie from <i>A Christmas Story</i> and starts beating up all the mean bullies..................

Yeah, right! Pansy, crying little Jazz fans...he'll probably flop to the ground after barely being pushed and cry uncle...

4. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

LOL. :D I think the Jazz are going to go on a losing streak and not make the playoffs. Than we can really give HighPost a hard time:D. Even if they do make it to the playoffs they'll get crushed in the first round.

5. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

They're going on a 9 game road trip so I see them losing a lot of games. Doesn't matter, I love the fact that we beat them and with a bunch of hospital patients. Even Langhi and Collier got to school them. :D

I love this game.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Who's going to be coming away empty-handed for the 18th straight time? Hmmmm, Jazz.

What team will miss an opportunity to get a championship ring this year, again? Hmmmm, the Jazz.

Face it... whether or not you make the playoffs is irrelevant. The fact remains that you will come away with the same result... no ring. At least the Rockets made something of their chances... :D

I'll be watching Karla and Flopton end another futile season ringless... so what does it feel like for you SLC/Utah fans to continually be also-rans? I mean, if you're going to the big show, you may as well do something there, right? How does it feel to be so hated by fans in just about every other NBA city and you're not even winning anything?! I mean, the Lakers are hated because they're good... you guys are hated because... umm... you cheat and flop and choke and lay down and play dead like the dogs of the decade you are.

Have fun talking about winning a championship because as usual, it .... ain't.... happ'nin.

7. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

Jazz fans are the worst in the league, and their front office isn't much better in my opinion.

A little background:

Some of you might know that I used to cover the Nuggets for Satan.com (otherwise known as the former owners of cc.com). Well, whenever I contacted the Nuggets front office, I was treated well and they would accomidate any needs I had. I had to call a few other team's front offices for things and always the same thing. They were always a little skeptical because I was a "dot commer" (something I know Clutch probably had to go through too), but polite. Then I tried to go through the Jazz. I was curious about going to the Rocky Mountain Revue (you guys know how little press that gets) and the Nuggets informed me to call the Jazz for that info. Their PR guy actually REFUSED to talk to me. He wouldn't even let me get through to their assistant PR guy. Why? I was a dot commer and "serious competition to the Utah Jazz organization". Yeah, me covering hte Nuggets on a site that averaged around 1,000 page views every day was going to steal some Jazz fans away. :rolleyes: So after that, I refused to deal with their front office.

However, I did write an article critical of the Utah Jazz. The off-season they brought in Starks and Donyell Marshall, I poitned out that it was another futile effort to get the ring that they will never get. The next morning, I woke up with DEATH THREAT e-mails from their "fans".

Because I decided that Starks and Marshall weren't the final piece to the puzzle, I deserved to die. Go figure.

Then on the other hand there are fans of other teams. You guys come to mind immediately. Sure you post some rediculous trade ideas (you know I couldn't let that go by ;)), but you treat fans of other teams well.

So in conclusion (I know, I know, eventually....), don't let anything the Jazz fans say. Most of it's garbage, like their team anyway.

8. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

The Jazz just lost to Memphis :D

9. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

What about the pathetic Utah fans who teased Shandon about his mother's death last year? That is as low as someone can get. It shows that the Jazz and their fans are one and the same. The Jazz are a bunch of flopping, cheating, whining rednecks, as are the vast majority of their followers.

I guarantee that Utah will miss the playoffs this season. Seattle, the Clips, or Phoenix will make it before they do. It is going to be fun to watch.

10. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

ZRB. I short've remember that. But I forgot about how they taunted Shandon. Could you please tell me exactly what happened?

11. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Can we get a section on cc.net that deals only with the Utah Jazz and Our Feelings About the Utah Jazz? I think it would benefit everyone since it could be used as a general frustration outlet. If you've had a bad day at work, come home and spout off about how John Stockton and Karl Malone will never win a ring...and KAPOW!!!...day is automatically better. "The Man" been putting you down at work...log in to cc.net and release by discussing the lack of character the Jazz organization displays.

This would be really beneficial and will help keep the other sections from clogging up with 'I hate Jazz' threads.

Or...maybe we could have a FAQ for explanatory purposes to the non-believers and newcomers.

Just a thought!:D :p

12. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

That's a great idea. :D :D :D I would love it if there was a forum to just rip the Jazz all day long. :)

13. Mack

Mack Contributing Member

Ever see those games at the arcade where those heads pop up out of holes, and you have to hit them before they go back down? I wish we had something like that, only with Stockton, Malone, and Sloan popping up.

Similar to "Spice Slap"

members.aol.com/ncpanth471/spicegirl.html

14. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I don't know, the other forums might not see much action if there was a JazzHate forum.

I vote YES to proposition 1. :D