1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDS] Rockets vs Pistons 12/12/07

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Rox vs Pistons clip vid

Rox vs Pistons full game

Rox vs Pistons Prepost shows

Rockets Insider 12/12/07

Ralph Sampson's Game Winner in Game 5 86 WCF w/ commentary from Gene and Jim

Im currently the only seed on all the vids, so just be patient, and know that no matter what your client shows, there *IS* a seed...me

REMINDERS:

1) As most of you know, the videos are encoded with the xvid codec and are being made available using the bittorrent p2p protocol, so if you arent sure what that means, check this FAQ written by droxford or google for help and then post here if you still have trouble after that.

Dont forget the need to seed...seeding is so important to bittorrent working right.

2) if someone uploads with a yousendit or other direct download link and you download it....you really need to re-upload to yousendit or some other storage service and post the link here...it is most uncool to leech that and not return the favor...most of those links are only good for limited downloads apiece.

3) if you are trying to play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, or RealPlayer and it still wont play after you install the xvid codec ..I would recommend using:

Media Player Classic
    BS player(scroll down to get free BS Player)
    VLC Player

4) the Need To Feed the Tipjar (See my sig) is a ever-present need...if this server doesnt receive support, you never know when one day it might go away...and then where would you be? Clutch cant do everything for us...lets give the man a hand.

Go Rockets
    :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. justcallmejoe

justcallmejoe Contributing Member

Thanks again R2K, greatly appreciated....

3. Nasheb

Nasheb Member

R2K your amazing.
    I wasn't able to watch the game last night, and it wasn't archived on nba.com (league pass) because it was on ESPN
    Thanks for the super fast upload!

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

hey R2K, did u cap the Under the Lights RPD episode of the making of the calender? curious about that, you'll be the MAN times 100 if u have it :)

btw, when you gonna join us again for the group?

5. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Dave it was on one of the Rockets Insiders. I don't remember the date (maybe the last one in November?

6. liu1107

liu1107 Contributing Member

7. RocketsAddict

RocketsAddict Member

Wow, this is simply wow!.

8. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Does anyone have the clip vid yet? It's been sitting open in my bit torrent client for hours now, and I haven't pulled down even 1 byte of data yet. :confused:

9. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

i cant even download 1KB of the clip and i started the download like 4 hours ago...0%!
    can someone upload it to yousendit or sendspace?

10. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Guys it may be that R2K is having internet connection problems or something. Don't panic. He will let us know when he can.

11. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

gotta love the ralph clip! Our copy of that game had it's tape (VCR) break off the reel.. so disappointing.

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

thought I already had done it, but looking over the tracker index I don't see it.

Next time it comes on Ill grab it.

Wish I could blame that.

I dont know what happened with the seed, but it appears to have locked up right after I set the 5 vids to seed.

I didnt notice it till I got home later that night.

My apologies folks, it is working just fine now.

13. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

THANKS SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH FOR POSTING THIS DUDE UR MY HERO

WONDER WHY?

I saw myself twice
    once is in the clip, you know after the 3rd quarter they have the little video thing they put, i was in it

another one is in the post game show, i leaned in the picture LoL
    thanks man u made my day