1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Raptors 12/9/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 8, 2007.

1. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Sadly, I have to agree with that. Thanks Tmac. Thanks Yao. Thanks Adelman.......for NOTHING!

2. Winrockets

Winrockets Member

Carl Landry - Player of the game LOL

3. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

I really hate how this team plays on the court. I blame it on the coach. In the 3rd quarter when the team was evidently struggling, it took Adleman 9 minutes to make the first sub. This coach sucks!

4. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

we threw the white flag. I hate it.

5. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

Why not put Scola in to defend Bosh if we don't want to lose offense? Tmac can't guard him.

6. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

Yao had nothing to do with the loss of this game. How do you blow a 11 point half time lead and get beat by almost that much.Whatever they did in the first half the ydidn't do in the second half and what I seen was tracy forcing passes to invisible targets.It seemed like he was hating on steve francis,He wanted the intaiators to force post entry passes to him while he was overplayed,He killed rythym with the team by goin 1 on 5,Yao had 10 shots 3 minutes left,He then get's mad when they don't make open shots when they have no rythym.

T-mac had his own agenda in this game it was obvious he had something to prove or show. He almost 90% by himself killed this game

7. coolzh

coolzh Member

rocket forgot their lunch :eek:

8. mag

mag Contributing Member

How in the world can Landry be the player of the game. Maybe the coach is listening to the comentators?

9. magicwind

magicwind Member

Bricking trash time begins officially

10. NO NAME

NO NAME Member

I'm so pissed!!!!!!!!! :mad:

11. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

So painful to be a Rockets fan these days.......

Woke up in the middle of the night, to watch the double digit lead to be awashed into a double digit lead for the opponents......... :mad:

• Inept Head Coach for doing nothing
    • Crazy SOB brick-laying TMAC for thinking he is God to ignore all his team mates and keep clanking the iron .......
    • Listless Big Yao to rid of all the fronting and double-teaming
    • And the rest of the Rockets just day-dreaming and enjoying to be just spectators, strolling in the park...
    Have to go back to sleep now.

12. Starscream

Starscream Member

look at Bosh coming off an injury and look how is playing like he cares for a win. Look at our luck luster lazy slow mo stars that would settle for being an average sub par team. There should never be excuses. this team is a 500 team there should be no talk about waiting for this team to gell. This is what this team is ands will be at the end of the year, another wasted year.

13. Bohr

Bohr Member

It's time - to switch to Texan.

14. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

What an ugly ugly game by the Rocks.

15. Rocket 914

Rocket 914 Member

Should have let tmac bring the ball up court, less pressure on him.. Steve had trouble especially against the quicker tj ford

16. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Lethargic play after the first half, and the Raptors defence just simply shut the Rockets down.

17. m0lson

m0lson Member

I don't think Yao didn't have effort.. I just don't think he is very good tbh. Tmacs effort was disgusting in the 2nd half. Defensively he so crap didn't box and just let bosh own him

18. blastaway

blastaway Member

I REALLY DO THINK ADELMAN IS CLUELESS. HOW CAN YOU LET YOUR TEAM WIN THE FIRST HALF BY WHAT? 13? AND THEN LOSE THE SECOND HALF BY MORE THAN 20? YOU HAVE NO MOTIVATIONAL SKILLS OR ABILITY TO ADJUST IN GAME IF YOU ARE THE COACH UNDER THAT SCENARIO.

RICK JUST SUCKS MORE DAY BY DAY.

19. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

He's too used to trying fade-away layups. He's the wimpiest 300 pounder in history.

20. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

oh well the texans are winning