1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pass the damn ball MOBLEY

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3, Dec 18, 2001.

Tags:
  1. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Merry Christmas to you too. Oh and turn off the light on your way out.

2. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

I agree. Facts are facts.

3. Ty_Webb

Ty_Webb Member

Mobley sucks, I would give anything for Rudy to trade him away. I cant stand watching Mobley play, it is like watching a pick up game player.

4. Dave Jamerson

Dave Jamerson Member

5. Major

Major Member

<B>Why pass the ball when you know your teammate is gonna miss it?</B>

Except his teammates (except Torres) weren't missing very much -- only he was. Mobley can shoot 50 times a game for all I care, <B>if</B> he's taking good shots and making a reasonable number. It's when he acts like a dumbass and just starts jacking up bad shots for no reason that he becomes a detriment to the team.

6. GotGame15

GotGame15 Member

Mobley just can't play well when Stevie isn't in there with him. It's like Batman and Robin.......Robin can't do sh*t by himself. Mobes feeds off of Francis.