1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What the hell is the point of Instant Replay?!?!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Nov 11, 2001.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

The instant replay feature in the NFL is a freakin JOKE! 3rd quarter on a third down you can clearly see a pass bounced into the arms of an Atlanta reciever. Dallas challenges but the refs aret too stupid to change it. You can clearly see the stupid ball bounce! Even the reciever couldnt believe it and started to laugh after the officials call!

The announcer are sayin the refs need "undisputable evidence". Well what the hell, since when did a video not become undisputable evidence? Do they expect the reciever in this instant to come out and say the truth?!?!!?

Ummmm....Mr. Official coach is going to be mad at me for sayin this,but like ummm....the ball like bounce on the turf before I like caught it so it should be like... not count ya know. :mad:

2. R0ckets03

Okay the Cowboys are down now so you dorks can feel free to reply to this thread to insult em. :( :mad:

3. R0ckets03

Woo hoo #2 pick here we come. :eek:

4. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

Yes, terrible call. Me and my dad were watching it at a bar with no sound, but we couldn't beleive what we were seeing....

5. R0ckets03

That was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. I mean I know it was not a back breaking, crucial call or anything. Acutually it was kind of crucial. We probably would have lost the game either way, but thats not the point. The Cowboys offense is more unimaginative then the Rockets. Run first play, run seond and throw third. I know Leaf is still getting acclimated to the system (if the Cowboys have a system :mad: ), but atleast dont become predictable to the point where the defense knows exactly what you are going to do.

6. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I really don't mind the losing. They need talent, and JJ needs to learn he isn't a GM.

I am surprised the games are as competitive as they are, must be teams playing down to our level.

7. R0ckets03

:) Good for the Cowboys, bad for the Rockets. :(

8. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

The Cowboys ****ing suck.

9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Okay, but remember you asked for this:

The Cowboys are a f***ing joke! They are the worse team ever!!

10. R0ckets03

Bring it, I can handle it! But you guys aint nothing compared to how obnoxius I will become if the Cowboys ever ever win another Superbowl! :p If you all thought I was bad with the Yankees you aint seen nothing! :mad:

11. NugzFan

NugzFan Member

sorry bud...lions get #2 :)

god we suck!!!

12. R0ckets03

Screw you man! You all do SUCK! Cowboys are still better then the Lions, Redskins and the Texans! :)

13. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

Just to show how bad some of the NFL is, the Cowboys would have the 7th pick if the draft were based on the standings today. The Lions, Panthers, Bills, Cardinals (tiebreakers, so far), and Chiefs (played more games) have worse records than the Cowboys.

14. dylan

dylan Contributing Member

worst grammer ever....

all nice and big and bold too...

15. haven

haven Member

Actually, after the Texas cash in their #1 pick, they may have more talent than the Cowboys.

yeah, the Cowboys'll have the #3, but... you also have Jerry Jones.

Advantage: Texans

:D