1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question about NBA Live 2000 for N64

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocksMillenium, Nov 10, 2001.

1. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I know it's behind the times with the latest games out :), but a friend of mine has NBA Live 2000 for the Nintendo 64 system and he's trying to find out if the N64 system has hidden players (outside of Michael Jordan). A lot of systems have hidden legends and I'm trying to find hidden players for him on the net. I've found codes for Isiah Thomas (15 steals in a game, didn't work though), and I saw that guys like Willis Reed and Rick Barry are on the system, but no clues. I'm not good at finding hidden game codes on the net, can anybody help me with unlocking players for this game assuming there are any? Thanks! :)

2. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

I think the 15 steals works for nintendo 64 if you are playing on the toughest competition level, I think. I have seen Dr. J play in the game but I don't know how to get him. My friend has the game as I have now graduated to ps2.

3. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Which highest level? Does it have to be a preseason game or a regular season game? And can anybody tell me how he could get Dr J or any other players?