1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dan ***hole

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kidrock8, Nov 9, 2001.

1. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Dan *******

er Issel still has Van Exel in the game, up by 26 with 4 minutes and change left in the game?

He's asking for Nick the Prick to take an Eddie Griffin elbow.

I realize the Nuggets suck, but running up the score doesn't benefit his team the least bit.

He will find out, what goes around comes around the next time we play the butt Nuggets.

2. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yea, Issel is an *******. I had the sound turned down again, but every time they showed that joke of a coach, he was always laughing or had a smirk on his face, especially every time that Kenny scored or got fouled.

Question: why in the world does Van Exel stand so far behind the free throw line? I noticed that the other night when the Rockets won in Houston, but forgot to mention it. The dude is almost at the top of the freakin' key when he shoots his freebies!

3. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Manny-Nick feels more at home shooting half court shots than he does mid-range jumpers.

4. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Off Topic -

Van Exel recently bought a house in Royal Oaks. Same neighborhood as CUTTINO.

5. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

Dan Issell gives the NBA a bad name. He had a serious sustance abuse problem as a player and vehemenently denied it until caught-busted. I think everyone should get a second chance, benefit of the doubt, and this should not be held against them , but Issell has always had this arrogant attitude that rubs me the wrong way.

The drugs have nothing to do with it-Issell is just a jerk...

Scottie Pippen-trying to maintain a winning tradition in Portland. No laughing or joking in the Pippen locker room after a loss. Scottie my hero

6. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Off Topic AGAIN

I thought this thread was about Dan Langhi at first.

DAN LANGHI SUCKS!!!!!!!!!