1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Has the Raptor game sold out yet?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by courtside, Oct 16, 2001.

1. courtside

courtside Member

I heard that the Wizards game in houston sold out in 3 hours - but that the Raptors first visit was not. I would think Hakeem would atleast sell the place out - it should be and interesting and emotional game.

Does anyone know if it has sold out yet?

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I believe the MJ game sold out in 3 minutes. I don't know about the Olajuwon game but I assume it is not sold out. I'm wondering if Bull's return will sell more tickets than Dream's. Judging from the sentiment around here, I think it would.

3. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

I'm still kicking myself because I didn't try for the Wizards game. Although it is strange the Toronto one hasn't gone yet.

I've been seeing commercials stating that Wizards single game tickets sold out - but you can still get one as a season ticket holder! :( Something tells me Jordan brought out all the corporate buyers....

4. DreamMachine34

You know this is a good year when I have to settle for the Lakers on Dec. 20th.

5. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

It wasn't really three minutes, because season-ticket holders got first priority, and I believe were allowed to buy from 1-3 extra tickets.

So its however long the season-ticket holders were given+3 minutes.

6. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

not to be mean. but i think therez a slight chance that it winds up being sold out n hakeem gets injured n doesnt play. hopefully it wont happent though.