1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[road trip]LA fans to San Diego

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The_Yoyo, Apr 27, 2007.

Tags:
  1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

hey LA Rocket fans a few of us are heading down to San Diego tomorrow to watch the rockets with some of the SD cf.netters. We are trying to get as many down as possible and are carpooling. If anyone wants to join in please email me... shrirambhat@gmail.com before tomorrow morning at the latest so I can try coordinate rides and pickups. it would be great if we got as good turnout to make it a nice rowdy party.

SD fans you guys better show up! if we are driving down there is no excuse for you guys not to! you can email scyman (scyang1@gmail.com) for directions.

cmon we need to get game 4 baby! there is nothing like watching a rocket game with fellow fans, some of the greatest times to be had!

2. robgue

robgue Member
    Supporting Member

I'm going. bump.

3. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

So what time are you planning on heading out yoyo?