1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Virus with a WTC.exe attached!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Sep 24, 2001.

1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Symantec link to new virus

The virus looks like this and has a WTC.exe attachment

Subject: Fwd:peace BeTweeN AmeriCa and IsLaM!

iS iT A waR Against AmeriCa Or IsLaM !?
    Let's Vote To Live in Peace!

Attachment: WTC.EXE

be careful!
    rH

2. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

You clicked on it...eh rockOhEAD? Ahhh.....don't lie. That's why your C: drive was on the fritz...:p .

It's okay! We know.......it hurts to lose your loved ones on your "hard" drive...;).

Haha...just messing wit ya. I know you didn't vote. If you did, then I don't know you.....haha.... :cool: .

Surf

3. rock

rock Member

Thanks for the heads up, rockHEAD.

4. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

haha surf... nope, didn't get me...I heard about it on CNN

well... I think I managed to salvaged my favorites and my address book... now I'm shopping for a HD... should be up and running by the end of the weekend. sigh.

rH