1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What did Bill Kennedy do?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by francis 4 prez, Sep 24, 2001.

1. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

I hear so many things about Kennedy on this board and I was wondering which call he blew so badly. Was he the one that gave Francis his second technical for taunting/celebrating last year. If it happened in the last 7 years, I'll remember the call, I just need to know which one it was.

Correction- If it happened last year I probably won't remember it since I was in Austin and only got to see about 12 games and only got to listen on radio the rest of the time until they tried to make me pay for it and then I stopped listening also.

Which brings up a good point, is there any way to listen to the rockets over the internet for free. Sportsterminal.com let me for a while but then it said I needed to pay.

#1 francis 4 prez, Sep 24, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2001
  2. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

he was the guy who ejected francis for taunting on a dunk in the game in Sacramento, at the end of last season(his 2nd t of the game)

3. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

OK thanks. So it was what I thought.

4. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Who was the guy that ejected drexler in the '95 playoffs because he hit the ball after it went in to keep it from hiting him. Do ya'll know what I am refering to?

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

That was Jake O'Donnell, who at one time was considered one of the top 3 referees in the game. Unfortunately, he had a huge ego and this episode with Drexler pretty much ended his officiating career.

6. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

Thats right and the 1995 NBA Finals was the first one in like 10 years he hadnt worked.