1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Games] Burning Crusade

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Castor27, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Comes out tomorrow at Midnight. I'll be picking mine up then. I'll probably also looking for a way to get out of work for the rest of the week :). Although I can play at work some. Anyone planning on re-rolling?

2. paikj83

paikj83 Contributing Member

reactivated my account just for this. that and the recent discovery of dota... my year is already ruined! :D

3. B

B Contributing Member

I'm picking up my copy tonight.

I'd consider rerolling, but with 4 60s to level to 70 and a warlock to level from 40 to 70 I think my time is pretty taken as far as starting a new WoW character.

I am slightly thinking about making a blood elf paladin though. Never played a paladin past level 20.

4. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Not a chance. I've been "clean" for almost a year and a half now. I can't afford a relapse now. :)

5. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

So who got it and what do you think. I played a little last night and a lot tonight. I started one of each new race and I think I actually like the BE a little better. I have spent most of my time exploring Outland. I've been lots f different places and have a bunch of new Flight plans.

6. ddly_tng

ddly_tng Member

Blizzard needs to balance the racials already. Don't get me wrong, the Draenei racial is good, but the Blood Elfs natural resistance and AoE silence?

Sigh.

Draenei chicks look good though. Nice alternative to Gnome and (ugh) Dwarf chicks.

I don't have a 60! Dang it. Can't go Outland.

7. B

B Contributing Member

I'll just say it's good enough that I have taken a couple of days off to enjoy the greatness of the Burning Crusade.

8. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I figured you'd find some way to power level a few dings. :)

I will be the first 61 in my guild it looks like, though that won't be until tonight.

9. tested911

tested911 Member

Yo yo common guys post what servers you are on and what is the SN?

Darkspear FTW baby (RylinV Alliance)

10. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Im on Muradin
    Christophe or Manuel

11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

i could have sworn you guys were speaking english but none of this made any sense to me

12. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

They are talking about world of war craft video game the expansion pack which cost about $40 to buy and $15/Month to play online. No thanks. :eek:

13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

One game I'll never try, cause I've seen how some of my friends have been hooked. I'd rather not become like stan, kyle, and eric.

I'll stick to FSX, AOE3, CSS etc....

The game does look fun though, but i'm sure I'd get addicted to it like crack. I'm like that....and I don't wanna be.

14. Festeral Otto

Festeral Otto Contributing Member

Yeah...got mine already. I have been enjoying it between the server crashes.

15. B

B Contributing Member

My Druid on Kalecgos is now level 64. I am going to go pass out now.

16. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

B my man, take a break, 64 already!! WOW

Theres one guy in my guild level 64.. When i get out of college today I'll hit 61 :cool:

How many people have thought this

"I can't wait to replace my epics with greens"

I'm sure I'm not the only one and that is just sad.. all that work, these greens are crazy in Outland.. I love this game. Griffon Bombings FTW

The Dranie racial traits are overpowered.. can you imagine 20 draines in a raid and all 20 cast that heal over time? thats like a free 1000 health every tick, It stacks I think.

BTW Realjad on Spirestone~ Hunter

17. Skazo

Skazo Contributing Member

If anyone would like a 10 day guest pass (comes with the client download) pm me or post here

18. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

That sounds life-changing.

19. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

It really sucks for those of us who have not purchased BC. Has anyone tried to get a group for something in the BRD-Straholme range? There is nobody doing those instances. On the plus side, horde now owns in AV51-60. Anyway, I think this is just the excuse I needed to cancel my account. Maybe I will give CoV a try.