1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chiefs and Raiders another classic

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by moestavern19, Sep 9, 2001.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Holy Darn another nailbiter in KC , How about Jerry Rice and Tim Brown both looking like they were 27 years old . Those freakin replacement Refs were good for something , I swore like a Sailor at their pathetic attempts to screw the Raiders . The Raiders simply abandoned their running attack and freakin passed the ball all day . Janikowski finally showing some clutch by drilling 4 FGs . Trent Green showed some good play . This certainly was a great game . Raiders 27 Chiefs 24 -

2. Band Geek Mobster

Nice job of the Raiders to overcome the Chiefs and the refs today...

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

4. Ren

Ren Member

A real nice game,I was hoping the Chiefs would hold on in the end but oh well!

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Yea, this one guy in my league didn't even start him!! He started Curtis Martin and Ricky Watters over him and Duce Staley. Meanwhile, I'm forced to start Priest Holmes along with Stephen Davis, both who didn't do jack s*** today. I also have Randy Moss, who by the way didn't even bother to show up today.:(

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

My fantasy day was good but could have been better , I got alot of pts from Ahman Green , Duante Culpepper and the NO Saints Defense . Tyrone Wheatley didnt do much since the Raiders got Pass Happy . As for my Three WR's Torry Holt , Terrell Owens and Jerry Rice , their conterparts Isaac Bruce , JJ Stokes and Tim Brown all got the TD's but all three had good Receiving days . I got a good day out of Jeff Wilkins but I knew I should have started Marcus Pollard over Chad Lewis .

7. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

After watching that game I have to say pay the officials the money. 2 blown calls that go KC's way. It shouldnt have been that close. Especially the rip on the Garner pass. Somebody needs to give David Dunn the game ball. He was great with the returns yesterday. 4 in a row vs KC. I was so sick of loosing to them. Just keep winning baby!!:D

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member