1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeepers Creepers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by countingcrow, Sep 3, 2001.

Tags:
  1. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

This movie is the absolute worst. It starts out very promising, but it disappoints to say the least. There are so many loose ends in the film. Let me just say that the resident evil figure was pretty ridiculous. I won't go into particulars so that I don't spoil the film for others, but all I got to say is don't waste your money on this project. The hype surrounding it may be good, but it fails to deliver in more than one aspect.

Those who have seen it: Agree or Disagree?

2. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

It looked horrible, it was horrible.

I really couldn't find any redeeming value in this movie outside the first fifteen minutes. There were so many moments I was slapping my jaw like 'Wha!?!', I wonder why I didn't just walk out.

A lot of it was non-sensical and just oddly and unnecessarily gruesome. Its starts well, but it just gets bogged down in so much of the standard scary movie hokiness.

Avoid it.

3. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

I loved it, but then again I love almost all good horror films. Also, the Creeper is a complete badass, John Breck put in a solid performance. For everyone who did like it though its time to pimp chud.com again, as they are a haven for everything Jeepers Creepers and movie related.

4. Ren

Ren Member

I was mixed about the movie!

I liked the "The Creeper"as well and yes he was a badass!!!

It was like this movie had two versions both good but should have been split up into two different movies.

At the begining it was more realistic scary then all of a sudden it gets stranger and stranger then you find out it is nowhere near realistic.

It was also a bit child like or simple.I could have read that story in the 4th or 5th grade.

Overall I think it is defenitely worth watching but it was a whole lot different than expected.

I give it a 6.5 out of a possible 10

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Well, the movie made $15.8 million over the Labor Day weekend (Friday-Monday) and only cost $10 million to produce, so everything from here on out is profit. It got pretty bad reviews by audience members polled by CinemaScore, though, so it should take a tumble next weekend. MGM made a great move by premiering the movie on labor day weekend with only one other new release for it to compete against

I think I'll wait for it to get to the Dollar Theater

<a href="http://www.boxofficeguru.com">Box Office Guru</a>