1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Street: Most trick points

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Sep 2, 2001.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

For those who have played this game on PS2, whats the most amount of trick points you can get in a single game? I just got 1038000 today in one single game!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Also how many game breakers do you usually get? I can pretty much get three whenever I want, and now I am starting to get four against the computer.

2. Iron McFist

Iron McFist Member

I nearly reached four, a couple strung together alley-oops and tricks and I would have had it, but the computer shut down T-Mac, Franchise and Keon Clark.

3. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Is is that good?

4. R0ckets03

Hell yeah its that good! I beat my own record and got 1.1 million today!!!!!!!!!!

5. Iron McFist

Iron McFist Member

I've reached closed to a million several times, even 1.05 million, but not 1.1. Blahjah!

6. R0ckets03

Screw alley-oops, its all about dinner served and game breakers.

I have gotten over a million like five times now. I now have to figure out how to get 250,000 on the last point of a game breaking jam.