1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Fast food breakfast sandwich...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fatty FatBastard, Nov 11, 2006.

Tags:
  1. TMac#1

TMac#1 Member

Sausage McMuffin or Sausage Biscuit with Egg. McD breakfast is still the best to me. What I do is get a big breakfast and sub muffin for biscuit and make my own sandwich and still have egg and sausage left over. McDonalds sausage is untouchable. McD and the Whataburger taquitos are my favorite.

To me Chick-Fil-A breakfast is bad. The chicken biscuit is just the same chicken as the sandwich with on a biscuit w/too much butter, the bagel thijk is OK, but their eggs just dont taste as good as McD's. They just opened a Sonic at this new building at UH, so I got breakfast the other day and it sucked. I have yet to try Jack in the Box, everytime I go, I can't resist getting tacos and chicken sandwiches and curly fries. JITB's breakfast looks good, I'll try it soon.

2. Buck Turgidson

Hot Bagel Shop bacon/egg/cheese bagel sandwich.

3. twinmemory

twinmemory Member

in terms of dollars per calorie you still cant beat a bucket of salted lard. delicious!

4. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

I like the McDonald's Bacon, Egg, and Cheese minus the Egg. McMuffin used to be good but these days they're the size of a quarter.

5. Coolrush

Coolrush Contributing Member

Back then it used to be the Bacon egg and cheese biscuit but now its been dethroned by the Mcgriddle. I love those things. I also like the taquito and the croissanwich.