1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UNOFFICIAL "I am a TEXANS fan" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by SwoLy-D, Sep 25, 2006.

1. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Lets hope so ... a mind is a terrible thing to taste. :D

Dicerson, didnt he play for SouthCentral LA Poly Tech Institute? LOL.

2. rocketfan83

rocketfan83 Member

For some reason when the Texans took Mario Williams I became a bigger fan.

I always get a few looks when I wear some Texans gear and hear a few jokes along the way. I used to just cheer for the guys but now I find myself sticking up for them even the Mario Williams pick. these pitiful years will just make it sweeter when the Texans get on top.

3. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

still a big fan, and still gonna stick up for the pick until 5 years from now. If Bush is a perennial pro-bowler, then I'm wrong. Regardless of Mario's performance, he has all the tools to succeed...and our only other likely option was Bush. If he's not a definite pro-bowler, then we made the right call to me.

Anyway, go texans...rip it up! I was pretty certain about the loss last week, and I think we can win it this week!

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

That's the FIRST freakin' COHERENT sh*t I've heard RyanED say... :eek: do we see IRONY here? :D

RyanED is a FAN. Why couldn't all of you frikkers say that to begin with??!?!?!?! :mad:

GO TEXANS!!!

5. SwoLy-D

BUMP for all ye b*tches.

6. Coolrush

Coolrush Contributing Member

Just like the Astros and the Rockets, Win or lose, I am a TEXANS fan.

7. SlvrBtl

SlvrBtl Member

I currently live in London, so I hardly get to watch any Houston team play, but yeah I am a TEXANS fan.

8. SwoLy-D

BUMP before tomorrow's game. SHOW YOURSELVES. It's ok if you jump on the bandwagon AFTER the game. :mad:

9. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I bet Arthur Petersen is qualified to be your accountant though.

10. Khal80

Khal80 Contributing Member

I am a TEXANS fan. nuff said

11. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I'm a Texans fan, but I'm a Titans fans 1st. I agree with every player taken this draft except i thought in the 4th they should have taken watkins. In previous drafts i had problems also, but as a whole i like them as a organiztion.

12. SwoLy-D

HUGE BUMP. I need you to show your faces in adversity. Too many PESSIMISTIC threads, and I find this to be the one that will lift my spirits. :(

Show me some TEXANS love, freakers. :cool:

13. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Still a Texans fan. I've made it out to every game this year and will make it to the last 2. Being a fan means staying behing your team even during the crappy times! Just a few years ago the Rockets were mired in mediocrity with Francis & Cat. Did I give up? NO!!

14. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

I'm a Texans fan.

15. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

Am I a fan if i like watching them lose?

It's like morbid curiosity. 73 car pile up and bright lights, slow the f down and rubberneck.

16. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Of course we're all fans, that's why we b*tch and moan...It's because losing hurts and VY put a dagger in our hearts...

17. Moe

Moe Contributing Member

Oh, yeah. I'm still a fan. I like Mario, but think they made a gigantic mistake passing on Vince. However, I will always be a fan unless some piss-ant owner moves the team out of town.

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I am ready to admit we made a mistake on draft day (duh!), but I will never root for the Titans. I will always be a Texan fan.

Besides the obvious Mario blunder, this was our best draft ever. Every pick netted a bonifide NFL player, including a guy (Demeco) who could be the next Junior Seau. Can you say that about any of our first 4 drafts?

It doesn't seem like it now, but things WILL get better.

19. brentdapmp

brentdapmp Member

I am a huge Texans fan just an extremely pissed off one today at our joke of an organization.

20. msn

msn Member

Precisely. And, as awesome as VY will be, if the Texans get a quarterback in a year or so and we build strong offense alongside one of the best defenses in the league, it may not be such a colossal mistake. In other words, if they're building for the future then 4 or 5 wins is a decent start after 2-14.

The only thing is, as MadMax is always so quick to point out, did we have to commit $24million to Carr?