1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A good investment

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by countingcrow, Aug 3, 2001.

Tags:
  1. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

2. RodneyMcCray

RodneyMcCray Member

Do you think that guy will turn out to be a good player one day?

3. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

Francis is a decent investment as he is now the team leader and will get a lot more national coverage. However, I'd stock up on the few Mobley rookie cards that are out there, as I think they will go up tremendously in the future. Usually the best bet is to stock up on unproven rookies who are tremendously athletic, like Darius Miles was last season. This year, the winning investment could be Eddie Griffin, because he has similar skills, and his cards will start out relatively cheap. JMO

4. Ren

Ren Member

Please do not show anymore basketball cards!!!

I recently overcame the addiction right before we drafted Cuttino so Please .

Anyways,I do think Francis is a good investment.

Where is his cards ranked currently,star,semistar,common?

Im sure he isnt a common but neverless,what are some other players cards prices that match his?

Is he up with the Kobes, Vinces,or Mcgradys yet?If not name some players which he is equal to,price wise?

Just asking because I havent seen a Beckett in about 2 years!