1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jihadists and Dhimmis consolidation thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by gwayneco, Apr 25, 2006.

1. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

you're still responding to me?

not only do you fabricate evidence....you lie as well

2. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

sigh. where have i done either of those things? your childishness is not suprising but you're going over the line now.

3. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

how many times have you said that you're either gonna ignore me and/or not respond to me? yet you continue to respond.......you suffering from amnesia now?

and we all know about the fake photo you provided as "evidence" in the immigration thread....you were quickly called out on it

4. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

well, to accuse me of fabricating evidence and of lying is pretty ridiculous. first off i didn't 'create' the photo, so your charge of 'fabrication' is 100% baseless. second, i used it to illustrate my point, not 'prove' anything (read the thread - I said 'this is the kind of sentiment I'm talking about'). third, there is no proof it is fake.

OTOH you clearly used a 'source' to back up your opinion and then quickly backtracked when the source completely contradicted your conclusions about Iran, so don't throw stones while you're living in a glass house, *******.

5. CreepyFloyd

CreepyFloyd Member

you crack me up, you should go be an intern at the white house and i never backed away from anything i said

6. gwayneco

gwayneco Contributing Member

The wackos at CAIR are always good for a laugh. Here's an idea, if you don't want your scarf pulled off, dont slug a cop.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...00.story?coll=chi-news-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

7. Jackfruit

Jackfruit Contributing Member

Gwayneco,

Why haven't you joined me in applauding UPenn yet for promoting free speech and the free exchange of ideas? Oh wait...is it because the only free speech you like is the one that derides and bashes Muslims? Why else would it be that you call PSU cowards, yet fail to compliment UPenn.

For what its worth, this Wichman clown at MSU is a moron at best. I find it appalling that you find nothing wrong with the statement,

" I counsul you dissatisfied, agressive, brutal, and uncivilized slave-trading Moslems to be very aware of this as you proceed with your infantile 'protests.' " ?

Instead, you decide to bold these two statements:

"He was cautioned that any additional commentary ... could constitute the creation of a hostile environment, and that could ... form the basis of a complaint" under the policy, Denbow said."

The Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations also is urging the university to take "appropriate disciplinary" action, saying the e-mail creates a hostile learning environment for students.

If that is the mentality of the average person in America, to where seeking disciplinary action is more agregious than blatant intolerance, then we as Americans (and yes, like it or not, Wichman is wrong and even Muslims are Americans) need to fear you more than "Jihadists" or "Dhimmis."

Looks like the Jihadist win streak has come to an end.

8. mulletman

mulletman Member

Pakistani Jihadi here in the US found guilty of supporting terrorists