1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

US soldier casualties in Iraq: A visual aid

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by nyquil82, Apr 2, 2006.

Tags:
  1. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

where's the one for

the independence war
    the spanish american war
    the civil war
    world war 1
    world war 2
    korea
    vietnam
    somalia
    afghanistan

what about the ones for the wars we will fight in the next 50 years?

is this a political protest against this war or all wars? i guarantee you there will be war cause thats the way this world works

didnt u watch the planet of the apes?

3. nyquil82

Grow up

4. tinman

Supporting Member

great reply!
    prove to me that we wont have any more wars. can't do it right?

5. insane man

insane man Member

given the fact that this is the current struggle we're engaged in and since afghanistan is really a minor 'war' comparatively why would you need to wonder the need for having one on iraq?

6. nyquil82

Irrelevant, the site just states how many people have died, it's called current events. These troops are dying for their country, can't you give them a little bit of respect? No? I didn't think so.

7. tinman

Supporting Member

insane,

its easier to keep track nowadays because of the technology we have. i doubt the statisticians were very accurate during the crusades or civil war.

they have one for iraq cause they can.

8. nyquil82

True, its just a good aid to see the timing of military deaths over the last several years, have you seen a similar form of tracking, its pretty innovative? I don't even know what you are complaining about.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

i respect them of course. i didnt say that. i didnt know you love making up content people dont say, you must work for cartoon network.

im looking at things from the beginning of time.maybe i mistaken your posts as another 2 billion anti-war posts.

there's a difference between anti-war
    and anti-current administration of the US

my point is that we'll always have war like it or not. on the contrary, the soldiers who lost their lives in World War II and Vietnam and the Civil War deserve respect right?

If I had your same mentality, I would accuse you of not respecting them, but I obviously dont resort to such childish things to rank on someone. I'm the Hakeem the Dream of the this board, I have more integrity and intelligence and my moves are unstoppable!

10. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

remember when GW gave that speech under the banner "mission accomplished"?