1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Possible 2nd Rounder to look at:

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by NIKEstrad, May 6, 2000.

Tags:
  1. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Mate Malisa- 6'11'' 225, foreigner from Croatia. Shot a gawking 44.7% on 3 pointers in college......

------------------
    Rockets fans wanted at hoopsboards.com

Draft Chat, NBA Chat, Team Chat, and more!

2. outlaw

outlaw Member

no Euros please. The Comets keep drafting them and they keep not showing up. Of course the WNBA's minimum salary is like only 10% of the NBA minimum salary.

Gee Gervin may be nice to get at 38 in case Moochie decides to play elsewhere.

3. NIKEstrad

Supporting Member

not even Oyededji? or do Africans not count?

------------------

4. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Has he declared? There aren't too many big guys who can shoot the three like that, a type of player Rudy seems to like. He might fit our system, so he might not be a bad try at for a 2nd round pick.

------------------

5. NIKEstrad

Supporting Member

Malisa actually played college ball here(?) and must've been a senior.

According to John Thompson, Oyededji has declared.

------------------

6. writhe

writhe Member

just call me the newbie for now. this is a great site and i'm glad i've finally found some other rocket junkies to make me feel at home. enough with the props, though.

i've seen gervin and he can flat out play. i really believe he can be big in the pros, he's just gotta get bigger and find the right system. of course, he could turn out to be another dejuan wheat. i don't think his draft stock is very high, so why use a second rounder on him? i bet the rockets could invite him to training camp and sign him as a free agent. wouldn't be a bad move, especially if drew gets dealt.

------------------

7. SlamN

SlamN Member

I don't know if he'll be around but Jamal Crawford has declared. This guy has serious skills but may be trouble. He had a few incidents up in Michigan this year...concerning NCAA violations and I believe he made a stink over lack of playing time.

------------------