1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bush is a Liar, Part Two

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Batman Jones, Mar 2, 2006.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

You have considerable chutzpah to say something like this, considering your track record...

It is this type of delusional thought that has landed the libs where they are today. POWERLESS. When will they ever learn?

2. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

I would say Bats is on pretty solid ground no?

3. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

What the heck are you talking about?!?! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO!!!

You call liberals "libpigs," make disparaging comments about anyone who questions the administration on ANYTHING, and say that people who are against the war in Iraq support terrorists, sympathize with Saddam, or both!

Your "partisan rage" is evident in your posts. Batman is relaying news reports.

4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Posts in this thread By Bush supporters - 6

Posts in this thread that address Bush's actions, and offer support - 0

Posts in this thread that make remarks geared toward Batman - 6

The numbers speak for themselves, as do the non-rebuttals of evidence which backs up the claim made by the title of this thread.

5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

By titling threads in this manner, and only reporting fraudulent polling data? Riiiiight.

Zero cred, both of you.

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That isn't what was reported. What was reported is the fact that Bush had someone predict the situation in NOLA when he had climaed that nobody had predicted it. That is a lie. Thread title correct.

The second showed that the situation in Iraq was predicted by the intel agencies and that Bush was briefed on it, and saw the reports. It also showed that intel agencies didn't think Saddam was a threat, and Bush lied about that as well.

Accurate thread titles, and you have barely even addressed the subject.

7. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

About a full day since I posted those articles, which plainly demonstrate Bush repeatedly lied about Iraq, and not one person has made one argument to the contrary. Not even the usual sucky ones. If you're not going to make a single argument against the evidence supporting the premise, you don't have any business talking about the thread title. I doubt you even read the article.

Fraudulent polling data? What are you even talking about? The exit polls in 04 or the CBS poll? Nobody has ever suggested the exit polls were fraudulent as far as I know. That's a new one to me. And why someone would perpetrate a fraud in order to get the election results wrong only hours before the actual results would come in is beyond me. The CBS poll was reported in every media outlet, but if your objection is to the party breakdown, I also posted polls yesterday from Quinnipiac, Fox and Gallup that tell the same story. There's a new one from the LA Times that does as well. Are all polls from all polling firms "fraudulent?"

What's really sad is that you were so incredibly wrong on Iraq and that has become so painfully clear that your only response to an article spelling out for you how Bush lied to get us in there is to talk about how I was wrong to predict a Kerry win -- not incidentally on the same day that everyone paying attention was doing the same on account of normally reliable exit polls. If you want to talk about me and my response to 04 exit polls though, I'd prefer we did that in another thread. This one isn't about me or John Kerry. It's about the proof positive we now have that Bush repeatedly lied about Iraq in order to trick Americans into supporting the war. I'll take your continued silence on that issue to mean you don't disagree.

9. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Well we could always use the Trump card, when we have ZERO ability to speak on any matter of.......DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN "Clinton lied over a BJ" LOL.

Like a broken record these are the times of Righties lives.

10. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Did anyone watch the AP video showing the briefing where Bush was being told of the impending doom that was going to hit the Gulf Coast? I knew Bush was not the most curious of people, but the fact that he didn't ask a single question blew my mind. There was not so much as a "is there anything the Federal Government can do?" I think Katrina has made even a lot of his former supporters realize that his administration isn't up to the job. Bush has also been exposed as a complete and utter liar. The chicken(hawk)s are coming home to roost.