1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchtown

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Drew_Le, Jul 27, 2001.

1. Drew_Le

Drew_Le Member

has anyone been to clutchtown.com? it absolutely pales in comparison to clutchcity.net, even their bb forum doesn't work anymore

------------------
    What is the difference between Kelvin Cato and Macey Gray??

Macey has bigger hair

2. tozai

tozai Member

there is no reason to make another rockets site, it cant get much better than this one
    people should make sites dedicated to Rockes players instead

------------------
    I've got long signature envy

3. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Ace stopped maintaining the site earlier this year, coinciding with his move. I haven't heard anything from him in a long time. Still, a number of posters from this site contributed to it and there is no need to badmouth it. That site didn't take anything away from this one, and was never in any sort of competition with Clutch.

------------------
    I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip that I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis.

4. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Well, duh...It's a geocities site...

90% of geocities sites are made by hyperactive 4th graders with too much time on their hands

------------------
    Mein bratwurst has a first name, it's F-R-I-T-Z
    Mein bratwurst has a second name, it's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-F-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N

5. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

6. LiLStevie3

LiLStevie3 Member

HEY [​IMG], I have a geocities site....I'm not a hyperactive 4th grader...or am I? [​IMG]

------------------
    Please check out my site:
    <a href="http://www.geocities.com/francisroy_3" target=window>Steve Francis Fan Site</a>

[This message has been edited by LiLStevie3 (edited July 27, 2001).]

7. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

What makes ClutchCity.net so amazing isn't just the incredible work Clutch does on it. That sort of goes without saying. His work and dedication have made this site what it is - THE BEST!

What is just as amazing, however, is the incredible support from fans. This BBS and site have become the envy of anyone trying to build an online community. It's really pretty wild!

------------------
    Who's your buddy? Who's your pal? I am, aren't I?