1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

7/24 Bill Gates Caption Game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rockHEAD, Jul 24, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

"Bill Gates, caught in this awkward moment, had just finished blowing out a huge bong hit. Obviously suffering from the pink eye, Bill's hands contort as he accidentally drops the multi-chambered bong full of ice and water all over his lap. The wretched odor of the used bong water then overpowers the unsuspecting victim."

Mr. Surfggggggguuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Eyewitness News

------------------
    If the Rockets lose, then we all lose.

2. Nomar

Nomar Member

Flavin, RiboFlavin!!!!

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

3. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

"TIMMY!!!"

------------------

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This is the funniest thing of the summer for me. Actually, this is the funniest geeky thing ever for me.

cheers dadakota!

5. rock

rock Member

So you hold the pipe like this and the lighter like this and...

------------------
    There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

6. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Damn! that is exactly what I thought when I saw the picture! [​IMG]

------------------