1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bush admits WMD were irrelevant

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by nyquil82, Dec 15, 2005.

1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

does it have to be pointed out for you?

the president is admiting that his principle reason for taking us to war in iraq was completely unimportant.

can you comprehend?

2. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

No he cannot. However, he is a great GOP cheerleader (complete with the inability to understand anything contrary to his viewpoint), and he has *two* yellow ribbons on his truck, making him a better patriot than you.

3. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

How much longer before andy or texxx touches the black obelisk and then bashes the other's brains in with a bone?

4. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

He doesn't make me anywhere near angry enough to want to engage in physical assault. I much prefer watching him flounder to answer the reasonable points I make.

texx and t_j's histrionics are amusing, not maddening.

5. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

thexxy and the condorkador are needed comic relief around here. Their posts are like a combination of Faux News and the Onion. Pure comedy, and the fact that they believe what they post makes it even more hilarious.

6. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

They answer yours? Gee, when I post articles that refute what they say it's like I'm talking to myself all of a sudden.

ACLU hates Christmas - Fox Posts article showing that they defend Christians. ZZZZZT. End of thread.

Bush did not commit a crime when he lied about WMDs. Fox posts article. Cricket Chorus.

Kerry is an idiot for [possibly jokingingly] discussing Bush impeachment at a private party. Bush cannot be impeached by Congress. Old Fox Mulder posts the US Code that shows that he could. Oh the sounds.... of silence.

Facts Kill Right Wing Threads.

7. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

Why are the facts so partisan and biased?

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

No andy! It's why do facts hate America?

:D

or facts = bush bashing

9. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

"If you listen to facts, the terrorists have already won."

10. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

Bush is asked if he still thinks it was the right thing to attack Iraq and he says absolutely.

This is news?

A funky soundbite for thinkprogress.org but not much else that wasn't already out there.

Would have been news if he said 'no.'

We've had better Bush Lied threads.

11. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

just remember, its all about oil.