1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

THE GREAT MALONEY - NUDEY MAG DAY

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CaucasionSensation, Nov 22, 1999.

1. CaucasionSensation

Matt Maloney is a dead issue, moot, moot, moot. He can't be suddenly resurrected.

Unbelievable the guy can now retire and do nothing for the rest of his life. He'll be like Adam Sandler in Billy Madison. He'll have nudey magazine day. He'll chase imaginary penguins by the pool. Maybe he'll befreind Norm McDonald.

I personally think he's gonna become some rich Pennsylvania playboy. Much like The Great Gatsby, and people will come to his parties and whisper, as to what he does. How
    he fell into money, but they'll never guess.

What do you think this guys doing right now?

------------------

2. IWannaBeLikeDream

A Day in the Life of Matt Maloney
    Wait for check from the Houston Rockets to come in.

Eat.

Sleep.

------------------
    "Not NOW, Cato!!!"
    -Kevin Calabro, Sonics Commentator

3. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

I think he just sits around all day, reminiscing about the time he met Clutch.

You can't say his career was a total flop. He managed that, at least.

4. Primetime

Primetime Member

Matt Maloney? Wasn't he the guy who passed the ball to Eddie Johnson in game 4 against Utah? Thats the only thing he ever did that I agreed with, other than taking the money and running (or should I say sitting).

------------------
    Rudy must go! Rudy must go! Scarface owes me dinner.

5. popeye

popeye Member

Naw! He's that guy who was twice the size of Emmanual Davis and half again as talented.