1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TRADE GAME B FOR GAME A PLEASE

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by TeaKills, Apr 22, 2005.

1. TeaKills

TeaKills Contributing Member

Hello everyone I'm new to these boards but I have a huge problem. My girl and I are huge rockets fans and we got tickets to the playoffs, but at the time we ordered them for game B, and forgot that we have a wedding to goto that same date. To make a long story short I desperately want to trade my 2 game B tickets (sat 30th) for 2 game A tickets (thur. 28th). The seats are together, adult, section 409 row 9 seats 7-8. I need two A game tickets together at this point I don't really care where just as long as the seats are together. I will trade my two tickets for your two fair and square no cash involved also I live in Houston and would just like to meet to exchange not mail the tickets. I have my two tickets in hand, please help I really don't want to sell them. E-mail: scott.m.teakell@uth.tmc.edu if you want to trade. Thank you.

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Congrats on your wedding!@

3. mottamunda

mottamunda Contributing Member

If you want to get rid of your tickets, i will buy those tickets from you. If intersted email me back @ mottamunda@aol.com

Thanks