1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What would you ask Howard Dean?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket Fan, Mar 22, 2005.

1. hz10

hz10 Contributing Member

Yeh, good luck. The reply may be short. But, somehow, I don't think you will get an answer.;)

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes as a whole our health care is 7th or 8th. I'm talking about more than just Ben Taub. I'm talking about average life expectancy rate, infant mortality rate etc.

We don't judge nations on the wealthiest individuals we judge a nation as a whole. As a whole Sweeden has a better health care system. The average citizen in other some of the other western nations have a longer life expectancy than the average citizen of the U.S.

3. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Ask him two questions:

1. How did an adult human make that famous scream of his?
    2. How would he spell that if posting it on a BBS?

:D