1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MLB moves

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DEANBCURTIS, Nov 30, 2000.

1. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

With rumors flying around every clubhouse who do you think will go where?

Mussina:Yankees
    Hampton:Red Sox
    Neagle:Red Sox
    Caminiti:Mariners
    Ramirez:Rangers
    A-Rod: Dodgers
    Sosa:Traded to Red Sox, never underestimate the power of Dan Duquette
    Appier:Mets

Players staying with their teams
    Gonzalez, Wells, Hammonds, Gwynn

PRAISE THIS MAN
    [​IMG]

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org

[This message has been edited by DEANBCURTIS (edited November 29, 2000).]

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I agree with most of what you said. Cammy may end up as a Ranger also. Dan Duquette is doing everything he can to break the curse, now it's up to the players to lay it on the line.

One thing I disagree with: I do not think Hampton will sign with an AL club. He will wind up either on the Braves or Cardinals.

------------------
    I am the b*stard son of LHutz.

Huh?

Right!

3. Nomar

Nomar Member

I dont think you can blame him for not getting Mussina. He offered more money than the Yankees did. But he did drop the ball on Danny Neagle.

Manny Ramirez: Red Sox. Sosa or Bagwell could also be acquired mid-season depending on the record of the Cubs and Stros. Troy O'Leary would have to be moved, hopefully packaged with Trot for some badly needed Triple A pitching talent.

Dean- What would the Sox's chances be if they picked up Manny plus some Pitching.

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

4. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Nomar, this will be quite an off season for Bean town, they have the money and management to get some of the big name free agents. With another big bat in the of and a solid 2nd pitcher will be unstoppable.

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams fan club. Web site coming soon

atheistalliance.org