1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Julian Tavarez's 7th inning "stretch".

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Miguel, Oct 18, 2004.

1. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

i cant see tha video whats up wit that? i try savin it to my compurte and it say it not available

2. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Ooops...I didn't even look at where the tracker was. It was some conspiracy theory site...LOL

They took it down...gotta find somewhere else to set up a tracker

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

[Yahoo] Cardinals RHP Tavarez injures left hand (2 articles)

Stemming from the great "inside story" that CODELL went to stir in the Cardinal bbs, [see http://bbs2.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85311&perpage=30&pagenumber=1] (Cardinals Fans Beginning to Melt Down), check this out:

Tavarez Injures Left Hand (Yahoo)
    and
    Tavarez breaks hand after leaving Game 4 of NLCS, status uncertain

Reminds me of the Simpsons' Bumblebee:
    “¡AY! ¡Mi mano! No es buena.”

Bullpen Telephone 1 - Tavarez 0
    Bullpen Telephone wins in a knockout, assisted by Gatorade Igloo Cooler.

4. codell

codell Contributing Member

According to ESPN news, Tavarez has just been fined $10,000 for throwing at Bagwell's head.

Looking for a link right now.

5. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Serves him right, this is the same guy who said that Houston was not a great team, and I guess the reaization that Houston is above great, caused him to flip out and pitch at Bagwell. Keep your mouth shut man, words like that can awaken a sleeping giant. Barkleyesque.....Barkleyesque, lets hope so.