1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ official ] Trump for president 2024

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Roc Paint, Nov 27, 2020.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

But... on Facebook, I saw this short edited video clip of a crime in progress! And... it was in an URBAN AREA! And it looked... SCARY! I think crime is exploding and my newz show had a guy wearing a tie who said so too! Or I forget exactly what he was yelling about, but it was scary for sure.

2. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

3. astros123

astros123 Member

I wish I could laugh but this literally what's happening. Someone sees a viral crime video on social media and equates that to the entire nation is getting bad.

Democrats have this theory that governoring good will somehow show the public they're the good guys. They don't grasp the propoganda that is 24/7 from the right.

The DNC doesn't have a modern day communication infrastructure. The MAGA folks have captured twitter/facebook/podcasting.

B-Bob and ROCKSS like this.
  4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Big talk.

We already have a massive amount of investment into special operations on the other side of the border. If Trump ordered uniformed troops across the border it would be pointless. He didn't do this before for the same reason he won't do this next time.

American soldiers dead in uniform on the streets of Juarez, and all over social media..... = bad politics. A CIA asset inside the cartel who gets uncovered, and gets his head cut off, and hung in the streets of Juarez..... that's just a Monday.

#4544 dobro1229, May 8, 2024
    Last edited: May 8, 2024
    rocketsjudoka, ROCKSS and astros123 like this.
  5. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Salvy also doesn't realize Trump wants his anchor baby ass out of the country. He wants birth-right citizenship overturned.

6. B-Bob

While he was watching reruns of Better Call Saul and coming up with this big amazing plan, I wonder which character he identified with most?

mdrowe00 likes this.
  7. B-Bob

I didn't even mean it to be funny. It's just sad, but I agree with you on the PR and the DNC. "Oh, let's show them how good our policies are. Herp Derp!" I've been saying forever we need to run candidates like The Rock and quit talking about nuanced policy.

Rashmon likes this.
  8. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Folks, you don't get anymore racist than this. Maybe they should try a little harder to be white like you. Problem solved.

9. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Its over for stinky Joe. Someone needs to change his diaper

10. Buck Turgidson

Look at his tiny little baby hands!

But also, dude will never hate a scam he can profit off of.

Buy Trump NFTs...and Bibles!...and gold coins!

mdrowe00 and deb4rockets like this.
  11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

And shoes. Because steaks and university didn’t work…

mdrowe00 and deb4rockets like this.
  12. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He has dollar signs floating around his head non-stop when it comes to selling Trump branded stuff. Me me me me me me. I am the best. I am the greatest. I am the only one who can save you. I will sacrifice myself for you. What a crock. It always has, and always will be about him.

Buy my Trump flags, Trump shoes, Trump crypto, Trump hats, Trump shirts, Trump mugs, Trump steaks, Trump wine, Trump Bibles, Trump bumper stickers, and blah blah blah. Me me me me me me me. I want my name and face on everything.

What's next if he wins? Trump news? Trump broadcasting. A national network full of propaganda and lies talking about Trump the Great non-stop? Brainwashing the minds of Americans with lies like in Russia? I want to see my beautiful face everywhere. Time for Trump statues. Big, beautiful statues everywhere of me, the greatest President in history. I want my face carved into Mt. Rushmore! I want parades. Big military parades. I want crowds. Big crowds.

Maybe more foreign hotel and golf course investments he can get people to invest in, or pay high dollars to stay at by being President. He would love for Putin to finally give him that Trump Russia hotel. He would love to wine and dine abroad making tit for tat deals with foreign leaders while charging everyone protecting him to do it at his resorts again. Maybe a few more patents by persuasion abroad? It's always been about him, his money, his fame, his influence, and getting the power to make deals that will give him what he wants. Foreign security risk? You betcha. Full Immunity? Oh hell no.

#4552 deb4rockets, May 9, 2024
    Last edited: May 9, 2024
    rocketsjudoka likes this.
  13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is one of my biggest personal issues as an anchor baby myself. It’s just sad to see how many people who are first generation Americans buy into this.

Buck Turgidson and Xopher like this.
  14. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

All you anchor babies need to geeeet out.

(/s)

rocketsjudoka likes this.
  15. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

This is a really difficult for me as I fully understand that policy can be difficult and few things are simple and straight forward. Yet more and more of political rhetoric is simplistic and about attention grabbing rather than thoughtful.

16. rocketsjudoka

Supporting Member

Too late. I’m dug in deep. :p

Xopher and B-Bob like this.
  17. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade and No Worries like this.
  18. astros123

astros123 Member

Literally being bribed in the open yet their MAGAT followers will swear that biden is the one that's corrupt @K9Texan @El_Conquistador

Utter scumbags ​

19. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

"Sign up for climate coach newsletter" smack dab in the middle of their fake news article -- love it. So credible!

The Biden family got rich sending his drug addicted son around the world to sell influence in the US government. If you don't believe that, then I guess you believe Hunter is a top global energy expert, attorney, and artist. LOL

20. astros123

astros123 Member

Hilarious how you're still blabbering about hunter biden while trump is being bribed right now lol. You're such a low life scumbag

There's zero evidence Joe biden ever got a penny from his son while trump is being bribed directly and you scumbags still talk about Joe biden. It's too funny